Luke Skywalker just got the beating of a lifetime...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Six years after the destruction of the second Death Star, Palpatine's consciousness spent over a year drifting across space. On reaching the planet Byss, he awakened and recuperated in the body of a clone, one of many kept in reserve. To stop the emperor's plan to tranplant his psyche into the body of Anikin Solo, Luke becomes the Emperor's apprentice.
A figure based on one of the most Diontastic of all EU storylines. :emperor :emperor :emperor

:lol
newest tenant at the battered Jedi/Sith shelter.

he mustve looked Danny in the eye

That's what happens when you insult a group of ewoks. They go app poo on you. Hope Luke learned his lesson.....

Seaward said:
I think this guy had the makeup gun set on whore.

:rotfl :rotfl
whore.jpg

:rotfl :rotfl

LordAzrael said:
Luke's hair should be alot darker. Its just an Ultimate Villain with a Luke Head really.

And with some pooh smeared on his face for that "darkside" look :lol

Looks like a kindergartner's attempt at customizing a He-Man figure.

I speak from experiance, no no, my "back then" efforts. :eek:

If it were posted as a custom I'd agree, but as soon as it went up for sale, it's a fair target. He definitely looks like he got into a battle with Mr. Hanky.

Yep - I find it particularly disappointing as I would be interested in seeing Sideshow produce this. Perhaps in the Lords of the Sith Line which I think could do with a few additions.

It's a pretty sad figure. What really surprises me is that after seeing what companies like SS have put out and after seeing some of the amazing customs people have done is that the "artist" here actually had the balls to put that thing up for sale.

I am not insulting the fact that he tried and did his best to make a custom figure, but I am insulting putting something that turned out so poor up for sale.

yeah but not all people can see what is good to our discerning eyes. For a person who doesn't have the artistic skill that some of us have, to him that might be just about the best thing he's ever seen.

I agree it's no very good, I just don't like people being bashed for trying something.

Back