Check for random holiday discounts!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dusty

just me
Reaction score
Don't know if you've received your flash email from us about our Holiday Discount fun, but be sure to check the holiday 2006 page through Thursday of this week, then Mon-Thurs of next week as well... contests, spot discounts, etc. will be posted there!

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=holidayguide06

Good way to get some deals, and stack up some points too ;) And maybe win some stuff! :chew

I got the email. I ordered a Moonraker Moore Bond yesterday, will it count towards some of the deals like free items included since it hasn't shipped yet?

Sweet, kinda like a X-mas Spooktacular. If I see any sweet deals I'll be sure to share and post a link here!

ANY SW or LOTR freebies, please send them this way! I'll do the same, especially if you're in chat. :chew

PosterBoyKelly said:
Sweet, kinda like a X-mas Spooktacular. If I see any sweet deals I'll be sure to share and post a link here!

Please don't say Spooktacular, I'm still recovering ;) This is not going to be nearly to that extent, but there will be a couple of goodies.

As for free items with shipment, if/when they are announced they will be for specific categories of in-stock items and for a specified period of time.

spook06300x250gs5.gif

Spooooooooktacular!

OMG guys, seriously, you're gonna put me in the mental ward!! :horror

pixletwin said:
Hey Dusty, when will the Mistress announce the winners of the T-Shirt contest?

Thanks. :D

They have been posted now :)

SideshowDusty said:
OMG guys, seriously, you're gonna put me in the mental ward!! :horror

They have been posted now :)
I am begining to feel like I h'aint gonna win anything... :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

But thanks for answering my question, just the same.

KAOSINLA said:
Hope there's some freebies!!!
Have there been any freebies (besides the contests)? That would be cool. Free shipping today is nice. I finally ordered a Moonraker Bond...

I'm bummed about the T-shirt. I thought it was for the "Sold out to the dark side" T-shirt. I didn't realize there was actually a Vader one! I hope they have more to give away in a future contest. Anything Star Wars related, I gotta have!!! :chew :emperor :maul

Kenbenobi said:
Have there been any freebies (besides the contests)? That would be cool. Free shipping today is nice. I finally ordered a Moonraker Bond...

I'm bummed about the T-shirt. I thought it was for the "Sold out to the dark side" T-shirt. I didn't realize there was actually a Vader one! I hope they have more to give away in a future contest. Anything Star Wars related, I gotta have!!! :chew :emperor :maul

I ordered Moonraker Bond too... two days ago! :monkey4 I used a $25 gift card on him to so I can't cancel him without loosing the gift card. Would have been nice to get him for $5 totla. :monkey2

Wanna help me out in anyway Dusty? Perhaps through in a good word for me with the guys in charge of handing out the free shipping or allowing me to use my gift card again if I cancel the current order and reorder it? :eek:

Back