Need help fixing broken shoulder join for RAH Kamen rider old ichigo Ver 3.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squall12

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi Guy,

I purchased RAH Kamen rider old ichigo Ver 3 from mandrake japan as used items and when it arrived at my place today which i then try pose the figure with various pose and then the nightmare happen which the figure both shoulder joint is damaged/broken (Refer to below picture), so right now below are some of my option to get the figure fixed and need some help and advise on this. Thanks.

1. Already email to mandrake shop owner on the issue and see if i can get refund. - But i doubt they will do anything for me since i buy the item as used not new.

2. Also email to medicom ([email protected]) to see if i can get them to fixed the figure for me by sending them the figure.

3. Final option is to fixed it myself if both above option is not available and need someone to guide me how to remove the figure suit then advise which type of body that currently available in the market that is suitable for the kamen rider old ichigo.

IMG_20140410_211555.jpgIMG_20140410_211626.jpg

Back