What's the Most Expensive Hot Toys Figure/Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockEzy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just for fun thread but I'm still curious on what are the most expensive hot toys figures. And how much are they going for.

Bruce Lee MIS figures are going for $500 each. You can have both of mine for half that, pm me.

Bruce Lee MIS figures are going for $500 each. You can have both of mine for half that, pm me.
Not trying to buy or sell here all I wanted was to know what are the most expensive figures out there. As for your sarcastic remark I get it. I fell for it:)

One time doing a trade I had some guy try to tell me his Hot Toys Gordon is worth 750 bucks

That guy that told you Gordon is worth that is full of crap. I like the figure a lot but I see a lot of people on the For Sale section of the boards asking between $300 and $400 but I think even that is high for him.

^^^ well just from out of the states, and they don't provide pictures of it, I wouldn't say bootleg but very questionable.

IM Mark III Gunmetal SDCC Ex

:goodpost:

+1.. MIB, these change hands for over $1000 on quite a regular basis .. this figure is also known as the 'Silly Thing' Iron Man, if it has the exclusive Stand from that release (not to be confused with the more recent, very silly.. and hideous.. Trailer Park Tony / Bubba Stark announced as a Milk exclusive).

The old HT Avp figures prices are being affected by the new re-releases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back