IronZilmad collection - Come back from ashes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IronZilmad

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey people !

Long time since the last time I come to this hobby and this lovely forum wich I like so much ! I mean both of them, this hobby and this forum !

I collect since 2013 I think, buying, selling, buying, selling, like a lot of folks with low bugets I think... :huh Today, a lot of regrets selling some pieces, but guess we have to deal with it, there's more "importants" things to deal with.

Well, I will try to make a little "storry" with all the pieces I was lucky to have and all those I have today, trying to do a video with all of that stuff as well.

If you really like collecting and your collection, really think twice before selling them, because sometimes it really hurt. :(

Hot Toys

Have this big boy twice, sold twice... Beautiful piece, I'm sure we will see better ones soon with the next movies !

First purchase date : 2014
Sold : Yes, twice...
Regrets Level : :(:(:( / 5

Photos :

Jake1.jpg

Jake7.jpg

Jake8.jpg

Alien Vs Predator Requiem - Wolf Predator - MMS53​

A nice piece for all the AvP Fans. For me, even if I don't like the movie so much, this pred looks really badass, I can't have resist to get him !

Sold : Yes...

Photos :

AvPR1.jpg

AvPR2.jpg

AvPR3.jpg

AvPR7.jpg

Alien Vs Predator Requiem - Wolf Predator Cleaner Kit - MMS66​

Same thing with this one as he very similar to the original Wolf. I can remember buying these two for nothing back in time because they are brokens. Some repairing and two awesome figures in my collection. :D

Photos :

AvP1.jpg

AvP6.jpg

The Dark Knight - Batman Armory - MMS234​

I had the DX02 (coming just bellow) and I must say this one's far better if not the best TDK figure by HT IMHO.

First purchase date : 2017
Regrets Level : :(:(:(:( / 5

20180214_204533.jpg

20180330_225835.jpg

20170723_195639.jpg

The Dark Knight - Batman DX02​

So this is the DX02, I made the neck and eyes mod I think, not sure for the eyes but I do for the neck.

DSC_0616.jpg

DSC_0673.jpg

DSC_0673.jpg

Batman Returns - Batman MMS293​

Another Batman, I really love this character and the Hot Toys figures are amazing.

First purchase date : 2017

Batman_1.jpg

Batman_2.jpg

Batman_3.jpg

Captain America, First Avenger - MMS156​

My first Captain, my goal was to get a full Avengers team, like a lot of you folks I think. Never done yet... :(

Regrets Level : :(:( / 5

Cap_1.jpg

Cap_2.jpg

Jack Sparrow, Pirates Of The Caribbean : On Stranger Tides- DX06​

My gosh I loved this figure, one of the best from HT I think. He have so much presence and the HS is well done. A must have !

Regrets Level : :(:(:(:(:( / 5

Jacky.jpg

Jack-112014.jpg

JackSparrow.jpg

Re: IronZilmad "modest" collection

Awesome collection! Especially love that Millennium Falcon. :rock

Great collection - you have some nice looking pieces in there! :rock

Nice collections

Thanks for your comments guys, appreciate it. :)

The HT Amazing Spiderman's arrived today (with the shoulder warning paper :(), I'll update the first message soon. :)

IronZilmad "modest" collection

Really nice shelves! I liked the Pred"corner" :) Ok, I'm not a huge Iron Man fan but those LED-eyes a really cool!
Keep collecting, my friend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some Great Great Pieces in you Collection and Sweet Pic's, Welcome to the Show IronZilmad and Excellent Posts

Last edited:

Thanks for your kinds words guys.

First post updated with The Hot Toys Amazing Spider-Man. Just one pics, awainting for some new poses.

Cheers. :)

Nice collection. I miss my IM bust. :)

Why did you sell it ? Or maybe your monsters eated him !? :gah: :)

Thanks for your comments guys. :)

Fews updates on the first page :

- new Neca Iron Man Mark VII pose. I have find a way to put his head down a little bit, it's look more better now I think.

- Hot Toys Man of Steel's arrived a week ago, he's awesome !

- Star Wars 30th anniversary poster on the wall, finally...

Maybe I'll get a new job soon, I don't want to talk too much about it... But if I have this chance I'll start a new life, with many collectibles I hope. :)

Cheers. :)

Re: IronZilmad collection - Update 08/05/2014

Hey guys. :wave

Title updated, removed the "modest collection" for "collection" only. This way the title is more "modest". :)

Anyway, Hot Toys Joker DX08's coming next week (Monday I hope). I'm really happy cause I wanted him so badly.

Also there's some new custom Man of Steel Superman pics.

I always update the first post, tell me if it's a bad idea.

Cheers. ;)

Back