TAG's shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

That_Alien_Guy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Finally I came out from the closet :)panic:) and decided to put up a chosen few for display. Not the most practical shelves (IKEAs "Benno") but it just have to do for now.
The Pred display bases obviously won't fit in there but as for long they can freestyle up there ('cause the Preds are awesome either way, m'kay!). A few kitbashes sits in there as well, some NECA Colonial Marines, alien warriors, NECA horror stuff + some of my McFarlane pieces (from the Twisted Fairytales series).

I also want to take this opportunity to thank everyone here at SSF who welcomed me to the boards and the hobby. Thanks guys; you're awesome and impress me on a daily basis with your collections and kitbashes. Keep it up!

Well, without further ado I give you "TAG's shelves". Enjoy!
1dsc-0034-001.jpg

1dsc-0036-001.jpg

The two shelves

dsc-0037-001.jpg

the Classic Predator. Love that battle damaged bio.

dsc-0038-001.jpg

the Scar Predator. Actually my very first HT-fig. The chestburster and facehugger is from Konami though.

dsc-0039-001.jpg

My Craig Bond-kitbash. Headsculpt and body is from DiD and suit is from Toys City.

dsc-0041-001.jpg

the City Hunter. Would have been cool to pose him with the spear but that just didn't fit in there:gah:

dsc-0042-001.jpg

NECA Pvt Hudson ("Game Over"-version) & Cprl Hicks (war face-version)

dsc-0043-001.jpg

McFarlane "Peter Pumpkineater"

dsc-0044-001.jpg

NECA Cprl Hicks & Sgt Windrix (RIP)

dsc-0045-001.jpg

Zombie hunter/post apocalyptic survivor guy-kitbash

dsc-0046-001.jpg

NECA Alien "Big Chap" (and his small Konami friend)

dsc-0047-001.jpg

NECA Alien Warrior

dsc-0048-001.jpg

NECA Hannibal Lecter w/ trolley and the 2009 remake Jason Vorhees

dsc-0050-001.jpg

McFarlane "Miss Muffet" That spider actually give me the creeps:horror

Cheers!

Cool collection! I like your shelves--haven't seen them before. The Classic Predator is one of my favorites. I've got mine displayed with the damaged bio as well.

Cool collection! I like your shelves--haven't seen them before. The Classic Predator is one of my favorites. I've got mine displayed with the damaged bio as well.
Thanks!
The "Benno"-shelf is first and foremost intended for DVD's and CD's but as seen they work for toys as well:clap

Yeah, the BD bio is awesome!

Speaking about re-posing; I tried something different with my Bond; a black over coat from DiD:)

DSC0035-001OtPa.jpg

The tie thingy (for the moment I just don't remember what the english word is:slap) is actually a staple:lol

Nice collection TAG § I like the Predators and damn, I really need this Big Chap Alien !

Cheers. :)

Yes what a way to come out!! Great display man.
Haha, yeah I thought this is the way to go. Constatly swapping and re-posing them around though:lol Considering to buy one more Benno-shelf. Some pieces I always want on display (i. e. the Preds and the McFarlane stuff) and some are stoved away from time to time.

Thanks man!

Haha, yeah I thought this is the way to go. Constatly swapping and re-posing them around though:lol Considering to buy one more Benno-shelf. Some pieces I always want on display (i. e. the Preds and the McFarlane stuff) and some are stoved away from time to time.

Thanks man!

Oh nice. Go for it. Yes the reposing and switching displays will never stop buddy ;)

Back