• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for "Normal" and BW Spidey

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Domer

Super Freak
Reaction score
PM me with offers. Shipping could be made to the US or Germany. :)

Have to trade:

Uruk Scout Swordsman
Minas Tirith
$ or € :)

Dom

OK! Have the normal Spidey now! :)

Only missing Classic an Negative Zone one. :chew

Help! :)

Anybody parting with his Negative Spidey?

Trade or money offers by PM would be great! :)

Dom

Again me! :)

Have one Doom PF Charlice and one light up Sentinel Head to add to some money. :D

Domer said:
Again me! :)

Have one Doom PF Charlice and one light up Sentinel Head to add to some money. :D

You mean you have these pieces as extra replacements? Or are you offering the whole statue as in the exclusive version?

BigLeagueChu said:
You mean you have these pieces as extra replacements? Or are you offering the whole statue as in the exclusive version?

Not the whole exclusive Version. Would rather sell my first born.....

Would rather sell my first born.....

Daaaaaaaammmmmnnnn! That's hardcore. Love my statues but couldn't give up my babies!

239597044.jpg

hey domer, i have a classic spidey im looking to sell soon, its # 27 , ill trade it for doom or sell for cash send me an offer and we can try to reach an agreement. peace chris

customizerwannabe said:
Daaaaaaaammmmmnnnn! That's hardcore. Love my statues but couldn't give up my babies!

I have no first borne, i know, so its easy to say. :) Do they have a light on feature?

Dom

Back