Hot Toys Captain America Super Soldier Transformation Vita-chamber ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like it's just a display diorama like the rest. All of it is really cool, though.

I was wondering the same thing. Kind of like the bat armory. I agree with JonWes about it just being for display though. Don't think it would be a big seller for HT, even though I'd blindly buy it.

Would be a very cool piece to have on display if it was ever released.

I think I'm selling off my star wars collection to make room for more Marvel.

That's what I am having to do (although I have too much stuff anyway!!!) ...so many Hot Toys on pre-order, need to raise some cash!! :lol

I could see HT selling this. There's no doubt they've gained some traction the last few years with Bats and now Marvel and some of those people (mainly people like us) would buy something like this to "complete" the look we are going for. I would absolutely go for that, it's vital to how Cap became Cap.

The fact that it's labelled as a "Diorama Collectible" makes me wonder if this will actually get released.

One smart way they could do this is release a bare bones Steve Rogers with extra white shirt (for the running/chase sequence that followed) and pair him up with Peggy Carter as a 2-pack with the Vita-Chamber, almost in the same vein as the Batman Armory w/ Alfred and Bruce. Heck throw in a taxi "shield" for Cap and that should cover for the missing extra "Batman" figure.

I'd definitely pick up a transformation chamber, especially if it came with an anemic Steve Rogers and a Super Soldier Steve Rogers. Would be great for HT to come out with a "skinny" body, although I wonder if they would just use the Robin.

I am limiting collecting other formats such as 1:1 busts, statues and PFs to focus about 80% on 1:6 these days.

The little banner at 5:50 would tell me they plan to sell it. Why call it a 'collectible' if its just a one-off display piece.

Pretty incredible by the way. I'd totally buy it if I were otherwise going balls deep into Marvel.

My only doubt would be does it include everything you see, all the control stations around the perimeter or just the device Rogers is standing in?

I don't think the dio is something that'll be put into production. They have a bunch of other Dio on display as well that's just set up for the event.

10172778_10151988663972344_1996580571_n.jpg

10173739_10151988663947344_2055532399_n.jpg

1186822_10151988664067344_1970112681_n.jpg

10013326_10151988664062344_589274203_n.jpg

1655953_10151988664087344_1858615576_n.jpg

My only doubt would be does it include everything you see, all the control stations around the perimeter or just the device Rogers is standing in?

If this will be an actual thing, I have a feeling that it will only be the latter...

The fact that it's labelled as a "Diorama Collectible" makes me wonder if this will actually get released.

One smart way they could do this is release a bare bones Steve Rogers with extra white shirt (for the running/chase sequence that followed) and pair him up with Peggy Carter as a 2-pack with the Vita-Chamber, almost in the same vein as the Batman Armory w/ Alfred and Bruce. Heck throw in a taxi "shield" for Cap and that should cover for the missing extra "Batman" figure.

I hope they do what you suggested because I would buy. But also included skinny Steve.

One other piece I wish HT would make from The First Avenger is Red Skull's car. A 1/6th version would be mind blowing!

They've had this along with a few other dios at quite a few of their other marvel promotional displays. They've showed the the bi-frost chamber at at least 2 showings if not more. It would be cool of it's put into production but I doubt it

They wouldn't have it labelled 1:6 Diorama collectible if at least part of it wasn't getting released. I am convinced of that. It'd be cruelly misleading.

Back