What 3 pieces would you keep if you had to lose your entire collection?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Butttornado

Super Freak
Reaction score
What 3 pieces would you keep if you had to lose your entire collection? Disregard any monetary value. This should be based purely on what 3 statues mean most to you.

So don't just choose legendary scaled figures :)

Personally, I would keep my Morrigan Max factory PVC figure, Punisher Comiquette, and Conan Fury of the beast.
The Morrigan was my grail for the longest time before I got into statues.
Punisher got me into Sideshow and statues and statues in general, I can't go back to collecting figures now.
The Conan is what set the bar so high for me. It is what I use to judge all my statue purchases.

It doesn't count because there are 4 of them, but I would keep my TMNT Comiquettes over everything else, but I can't just keep 3 of them :)

Hulk PF, Thing PF and once he arrives Red Hulk PF. They just all fit together nicely on the 3 marble pedestals I have for them.

Well without really that much thought into it I'd most likely keep..

1- Sano full body Giger Alien (special edition ES of 200)
2- 1/4 custom mixed media Thanos (light up gauntlet and Mistress Death by Hallimaw ES of 20?)
3- 1/4 SS Alien 3 Dog Maquette (ES of 500)

These pieces mean the most to me regardless of their rarity or value.

I know I always start threads like this, but there are already so many that talk about particular statues. I for one love these forums because it's cool to meet others that share a similar passion. It's interesting to see why people got into collecting or what they like. It's no fun to have all these expensive collectibles if you can't share! I take a lot from what you guys say on here because it helps me evaluate my collection and buying habits. You guys help me keep my collection in perspective.

Hulk PF, Thing PF and once he arrives Red Hulk PF. They just all fit together nicely on the 3 marble pedestals I have for them.

Yeah, love having statues that fit well to create a diorama. It's a lot more dynamic than a stand alone piece.

Well without really that much thought into it I'd most likely keep..

1- Sano full body Giger Alien (special edition ES of 200)
2- 1/4 custom mixed media Thanos (light up gauntlet and Mistress Death by Hallimaw ES of 20?)
3- 1/4 SS Alien 3 Dog Maquette (ES of 500)

These pieces mean the most to me regardless of their rarity or value.

I've never seen that thanos! Did you post pics of it before?

BD Maestro Hulk. This was a well done piece and I've always liked the idea of Hulk as an old man with a beard, gone a little nuts.
Thing PF, best Thing sculpted figure to date.
RWOS PF, just look at it. :)

This may change once I get the HT '66 Batmobile. :D

No I haven't yet actually. I don't even have a gallery here on SSF lol. I'm at work right now but, I can take a crappy pic with my phone later if you'd like?

Well since I did sell my whole collection down to three pieces I can actually answer this with no hypothetical :D

Sideshow Indiana Jones Temple of Doom Premium Format
Sideshow Arnie Conan Premium Format
Blitzway Bruce Lee Game of Death 1/3 scale statue

You trying to give me nightmares?

Cimenaquette Predator...Love it!
Berserker 1:1 bust...Love it!
IM MkI Maquette...Ermmm...Love it!

Can I keep my Hulk Maquette as well please? :mad:

Here yah go.. Crappy iPhone pics as promised :lol

And one next to SS Ivy PF to show scale.

This one is the only mixed media Thanos in 1/4 scale that I know of. I'm a huge Thanos fan, so I would have to keep this guy ;)

Well since I did sell my whole collection down to three pieces I can actually answer this with no hypothetical :D

Sideshow Indiana Jones Temple of Doom Premium Format
Sideshow Arnie Conan Premium Format
Blitzway Bruce Lee Game of Death 1/3 scale statue

Why did you sell? I'm interested in why people leave the "game".

Here yah go.. Crappy iPhone pics as promised :lol

And one next to SS Ivy PF to show scale.

This one is the only mixed media Thanos in 1/4 scale that I know of. I'm a huge Thanos fan, so I would have to keep this guy ;)

Sweet! I can see you're a big fan lol. I thought customs were so expensive before, but now with rising retail prices, they actually seem like a good deal. Cool piece man.

Out of my whole collection?

The MR Falcon would be a definite keeper.

My Tomenosuke BR blaster.

Probably my Muppets Electric Mayhem Stage Playset.

Great topic! Honestly I've never thought about it. I have some treasured stuff in my collection, but at the end of the day they're just that- stuff. I'll gladly trade any piece of my collection if it means getting by. :lol :slap

Why did you sell? I'm interested in why people leave the "game".

Moved house from large house in suburbs to smaller townhouse in the city :)

Also ... everything gets remade so much that I don't see the point in keeping anything that isn't an absolute unbeatable grail piece.

My 1/4 Temple Indy will be replaced with the 1/2 Legendary Scale Indiana Jones when that gets released.
And my 1/4 Arnie Conan will be replaced with the upcoming 1/4 Conan Rage of the Undying PF.

Venom_Front_zpsa77a04f3.jpg

Quick_Samurai_zps3c653c16.jpg

So hard....
Bruce Lee? Master Chief? Rancor? Grievous? Sauron? Metal Gear Rex?

almost impossible to choose, but I would go with:

1. My custom "shadow" speederbike/scout trooper PF.
2. 1/4 scale fastball special
3. 1/4 scale hulk vs thor

Back