Summer Movies 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you want to see most?

• Captain America : The Winter Soldier

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • The Amazing Spiderman 2

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Godzilla

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • X-Men : Days of Future Past

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Guardians of the Galaxy

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Interstellar

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • The Expendables 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Transformers : Age of Extinction

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I've already seen Cap 2. My vote goes to Guardians. Interstellar won't be a summer movie.

Yea, I ran out of what felt like big enough Summer movies so I put Interstellar in there. It seems like it will be up there with the rest of those movies in terms of box office and interest though, being it's a Nolan movie and has McConaughey.

It should be a great summer with all these. It's a tough decision.

GotG for sure!
Just because it's veeeeeery intriguing and quite unique project :)

Days of Future Past. Can’t remember the last time I was this excited for a film.

Actually ... looks rather underwhelming. The wife and I don't get to all that many movies ... and none of those strike me as demanding a coinciding date night. Of those listed, Captain America, Expendables and Planet of the Apes are the most interesting, but likely wait-for-DVD entries. Cap 1 was my favorite of the Avengers movies, and Rise of the Planet of the Apes was surprisingly good when I watched it on TV a few months back.

Interstellar is a possibility, I guess. No idea what its about, but Nolan is always interesting. But, that's in November. Hunger Games 3 and Exodus are around then, too.

I'm sure my son will want to see Ninja Turtles and Spider-man.

Of those not listed ... 22 Jump Street, Hercules, and Sin City are possibilities.

SnakeDoc

Of those not listed ... 22 Jump Street, Hercules, and Sin City are possibilities.

SnakeDoc

21 Jump Street was such a surprise. Funny and really well made flick. If GB3 does have to happen I hope those directors handle it.

Still on the fence about 22 though. I'm sure i'll end up seeing it after I hear some reviews.

I guess I didn't even need to put those Bay flicks up there. :lol Maybe both will bomb and we won't see him for a while? Hey, I can hope.

Back