Some of my Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent Update, Chris, still as Impressive as Always, so what's your Dream Collectible? another Excellent Post my Friend

Wow, that's a really nice collection! :clap :hi5:

Great collection, very amazing, congrats bro!

Excellent Update, Chris, still as Impressive as Always, so what's your Dream Collectible? another Excellent Post my Friend

Still one of my favorite collections on this site. :hi5:

Nice collection Chris! Some really great pieces you have :clap

thanks guys for the compliments it makes it all worthwhile. As for my dream collectible, all will be revealed soon, I am so excited. :panic:

Very impressive collection! I'll have to check back for the 'dream collectible'...

Dream collectible....sounds interesting, will definitely have to check back for the reveal!!! :)

Excellent collection btw.

I am absolutely fuming, I could kill someone right now. Took me 2 days to get this home as I had to make 2 journeys of over an hour each way to pick this up and get it home and it's broken. It was going to be a 1:1 scale Terminator version 2.0 but one of the hands is totally smashed to bits and I haven't even checked the rest yet. Just takes all the fun out of it as I have waited for years to get one of these and this is what happens.

I am waiting to hear if I can get a replacement but I am not holding my breath. Sorry for the public rant. I think it's time to hang up my collecting hat and be done with this life draining hobby, I just don't get any pleasure from it anymore which isn't good, always worrying when you buy something if it will arrive in one piece and these things are not cheap.

:gah:

To add insult to injury the power adapter for the lights doesn't work either :mad: and one of the rubber feet has come off the base. I don't know if I should even bother opening up the rest of it or send the whole thing back.

...Sorry for the public rant. I think it's time to hang up my collecting hat and be done with this life draining hobby, I just don't get any pleasure from it anymore which isn't good, always worrying when you buy something if it will arrive in one piece and these things are not cheap. :gah:

Sorry to hear that, I know how you feel.

Back