Statue ARH Studios Mythology line The Mermaid Twins WIP (Warning partial statue nude)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

averone

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

ARH Studios Mythology line
The Mermaid Twins is now underway

This is to go along with other Mythology line to be coming out yet this year
(Yes the breast plates/covers to be added soon)

Digital Sculpt by Arahom of ARH Studios Inc.
Alex Pereira did the turtle :)

Last edited:
Hey Alex any news on Poseidon , will we see him at this years Comic Con , along with Alexander The Great ???

Hey Alex any news on Poseidon , will we see him at this years Comic Con , along with Alexander The Great ???

Hello
Poseidon is being pushed back to NYCC in Oct. Alexander is expected to be up for prep-order this summer

Twins!

tumblr_lb0z9etLKr1qbyfvlo1_1280.png

Chris

Hello
Poseidon is being pushed back to NYCC in Oct. Alexander is expected to be up for prep-order this summer

That's quite a shame.:( I guess I'll have to be patient.:) I can see these Mermaid Twins placed in a shelf directly below Poseidon with an underwater wallpaper background setup inside a cabinet. It would look so cool, like they were hanging out right beneath him in the ocean. Any word on Hades, or the Cyclops?

Trying to steal the spotlight from Sideshows Siren reveal i see, these don't even come close to the quality of the Siren, she is in a whole different league compared to ARH's stuff.

Trying to steal the spotlight from Sideshows Siren reveal i see, these don't even come close to the quality of the Siren, she is in a whole different league compared to ARH's stuff.

Lol.. Ouch.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

You obviously can't compare a pro painted prototype to raw 3D renderings. Plus the SS piece is a different kind of statue altogether, some may not like the "dead" theme.

You obviously can't compare a pro painted prototype to raw 3D renderings. Plus the SS piece is a different kind of statue altogether, some may not like the "dead" theme.

:exactly: I am not into the dead theme and I like the ARH twins more. But I wouldn't buy either the SS or ARH because I have no interest in the Mermaids! ARH should stick to the basics Greek Mythology Greek Gods & Heroes & Legends..Conan..Barbarians...Tarzan..Leonidas..Achilles..Leonidas..Achilles..Alexander...Athenians..Spartans...etc..etc..:lol

maybe invest your time making Alexander The Great a helmet and more extras ..stay away from the fish women and turtles :lol

Why are they "holding" themselves?

a) Wouldn't they not be concerned with covering themselves after all of this time?
b) If they are so concerned with covering themselves, why did that not have something else to "cover up"?

I am not trying to come off as wanting "boobies" on "my statue", but more of just thinking in terms of the character's story, etc...

Why are they "holding" themselves?

a) Wouldn't they not be concerned with covering themselves after all of this time?
b) If they are so concerned with covering themselves, why did that not have something else to "cover up"?

I am not trying to come off as wanting "boobies" on "my statue", but more of just thinking in terms of the character's story, etc...

Why do girls wear lingerie?
Sometimes its all about the tease, you know what I mean :)

Back