Digimon Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snake Plissken

40s "men" still cry about being bullied here
Reaction score
Surprised no thread was already made. I was a HUGE fan of the first season of Digimon, and I finally got the D-Arts Wargreymon and Metal Garurumon not long ago, along with the Megahouse Tai and Matt figures. Extremely impressive pieces.

nZckzTM.jpg

the megahouse stuff looks great, too bad that matt is cover up so much

i cant wait for omegamon to arrive though :panic:

Yeah I'm glad it's getting re-released. I'm not a big fan of the second season, but I'll get that Imperialdramon.

nah, im gonna pass on that. just gonna stick with omegamon, wargreymon and metalgarurumon

unless they make puppetmon :panic:

It would be awesome if they actually started doing the other characters like Magna Angemon, Zudomon etc.

Id need more season 1 and 2 digimon before I jump in... the only ones im interested in are the two you have pictured

I pre-ordered Omnimon through Amazon since it's supposed to come in stock today. I can't wait to get it, since it will complete my S1 collection :yess:

nice!!

i also noticed in the newsletter that they have omegamon in stock :D

With the all the merchandise coming out due to the 15th anniversary, I'm suprised there aren't more threads about Digimon.

Anyway, thought I would share my new collection. Digimon needs some love on this forum!

AzNfOet.jpg

XQH0YPI.jpg

u778YOs.jpg

GeeFqmK.jpg

HXpSRum.jpg

DIv4i9p.jpg

EAnYqi1.jpg

I just wanted to ask if it's normal that wargreymons waist and legs are incredibly loose. I can't get mine into any decent pose.

Yeah, mine had loose joints. Buy some clear nail polish, and pop the legs and torso off and put a coat or two in there. Let them harden, and it should give it better resistance, and you can always apply more.

Figuarts Omegamon. This is so bought, the addition to mini Tai and Matt is awesome!

ylxEvlu.jpg

Cf6tUnB.jpg

Ohz24yC.jpg

PRlE0Yd.jpg

I just PO'd it on BBTS. $64.99 due for December.

Back