• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB ALL Hot Toys Aliens, Predator and Terminator Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck! Im also trying to find Hicks, another Scar and Celtic for a good price. Current prices on older figs are getting pretty high:

Hicks: $140+
Scar: $230+
Celtic: $180+
Reese: $110+

:D
Thanks Al. Actually, as Christmas is rolling around Ebay is seeing more and more of these figures. That means at least temporarily lower prices. I just bought Scar for 150.00 also.

I have a Chopper and Elder Predator and an Alien Warrior you can have for my cost if you are interested...

customizerwannabe said:
Thanks, but I have all three. If you mean dealer cost and it's around 100.00 I might be interested. Thanks.

No, I'm not a dealer, so it would have been a little higher. I figured you probably had those, but thought I would offer anyway. No problem...

Are you looking for a Kyle figure still? I have one repackaged for AU$120 (US$95) PM me if your interested.:D

Back