New Member / 1/4 Batman / Mythos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Testarossa67

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello All ,
Wanted to say hello , although i joined Freaks a while ago i didn't want to post anything till i actually had something to talk about!!!

I bought the Darth Vader Mythos a couple of weeks ago after first seeing it when it was announced , couldn't get it at the time as i don't have a company Mark Zuckerberg wants to buy for a stupid ammount of cash......
So i can say that it was well worth the wait , read alot of reviews here and on other sites and it lives up to the hype , really good as it was my first Sideshow figure and a bit nervous spending that ammount of money , but since i've taken it out of the box and put it out show i don't regret it ( "The quality will remain long after the price is forgotten " ) .

Now i have the bug i decided to go for quality rather than quantity , so my next purchase is a 1/4 QS001 Dark Knight , was torn between this and the DX12 , but seeing as the price difference between them wasn't that great in comparison to the size i opted for the former and it should be here next week .
I wanted to get thoughts as i have seen some You Tube posts with a custom cape for it and was wanting advice as to the best one to for , and where to get them , as an option from the standard cape , i wanted to have a "hero" cape and one wired for posing , any thoughts would be gratefully recieved .

So that's all for now
John

Back