Enterbay Bill is starting a new Facebook pag...too many haters (ie customers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SAB

Super Freak
Reaction score
My Facebook will be permanently close from tonight, will no longer using this anymore. For all ENTERBAY Product related news please go to "ENTERBAY" Official page .

I have set up my New official personal page on Facebook for sharing my point of view to the things in my lifestyle and my career. Come join me if you want to know more, stay away from me if you just a hater for spreading negative power to everyone's life.

Cheers

Bill
TheClipper King: Will this improve your customer service ? Coz up to now it's been pretty ****. Hope that doesn't make me an hater !!!
MovieMaestro Seb: Yeah that's right your probably tired of the thousands of emails of unhappy customers lol. I'm still waiting for a reply to the mails I sent over a year ago and that you did read.
Alex Sosias: Enterbay Bill you spread your own negativity with your ****** customer service. Ignoring your customers due to your high QC issues causes them to hate you
Bob Nagra: He doesn't give two Craps about his customers, surprised he is still in business, horrible attitude towards us all, hot toys is way better to deal with, he closed his account down cuz he couldn't keep up with the truth that was spewing his way, karma is a ***** bill, God will punish u when u take advantage of people who spend their hard earned money on your product and u treat us like ****

Fun times :lol :lol :lol

Unless he disables comments, I'm sure the new group will be same as the old group. If he doesn't like it, maybe he should hire someone else to deal with Facebook instead of going there himself.

I feel bad that people are invading his personal life, but unfortunately that just comes with the era that we live in. Folks would do the same thing to Howard Chan, Steve Jobs, or any other company head.

Though he shouldn't have announced what he was doing, he should've just closed the old one and opened a new one. Acknowledging that his detractors have caused him to start a new page will only clue them in that what they are doing is working.

tumblr_inline_mtjs8q339E1qc22fu.gif

honestly never visited his personal page, didn't care for that. just visited the enterbay facebook page, was disappointed that shut down as well, as that was where i got most of my news for their products. i guess the complaints got so overwhelming they just shut everything down, which in of itself is extremely troubling.

I feel bad that people are invading his personal life, but unfortunately that just comes with the era that we live in. Folks would do the same thing to Howard Chan, Steve Jobs, or any other company head.

Though he shouldn't have announced what he was doing, he should've just closed the old one and opened a new one. Acknowledging that his detractors have caused him to start a new page will only clue them in that what they are doing is working.

No one invaded his personal life. His Facebook handle is ENTERBAY BILL with the tag line as CEO of Enterbay.
He invited people to follow him and for a couple of years, moved all the early preview shots from Enterbay's own Facebook page to his own personal page, ensuring everyone would come to him.

His giant ego wanted everyone following him directly rather than staying on the Enterbay page.
...and to clarify, he STILL wants everyone following his personal life, that's what his post says, and that's why he's giving everyone his new handle and still calling his new page ENTERBAY BILL. He just wants to get rid of the people complaining about all the QC issues so he can concentrate on showing you his 'lifestyle' with the money he's accepted from customers for shoddy product.

Said it before in another thread: I hope Enterbay burns to the ground.

Would love to see a high end collectible company pick up the Bruce Lee license and actually give a **** about it.

How does someone with that kind of attitude run a company :huh

Good question.. I have never bought an Enterbay product but I have been on the receiving end of similar commercial arrogance from HCG.. normally its simply a sign that the Senior management of a company mistakenly believe Customer Service is a cost that does not generate revenue.. Interestingly, this attitude seldom extends to their corporate interactions with commercial suppliers.. or personal retail expectations.

The sheer volume of Consumer Law created over the years, proves this kind of commercial management has been a problem for a very long time and if it wasn't for the expensive legal penalties of breaching Consumer regulations, Consumers would not enjoy many of the rights they tend to take for granted.

The cost of Customer Service is generally weighed against the cost of not meeting existing legal obligations and potential litigation.. as long as the penalties are higher for failing to comply, the Consumer is protected.. a balance that for example Car manufacturers often take into consideration, before issuing recalls.

I never bought any of their stuff but I always thought Enterbay was a silly name!

I hope I have good luck with HCG... After hearing a few stories I'm weary of using Flex-pay with them in case there ever is a problem.

Last edited:
I never bought any of their stuff but I always thought Enterbay was a silly name!

I hope I have good luck with HCG... After hearing a few stories I'm weary of using Flex-pay with them in case there ever is a problem.

I strongly suspect you will only encounter problems with HCG if -
1. You are not in the USA
2. You have not paid with a Credit Card

I fell foul of that, I paid using their Flex system and the item was damaged in transit.. after a few emails wittering about their courier's insurance and picking a fight because he didn't like PayPal's terminology for registering a damaged item ie."not as described" (which was apparently somehow my fault, rather than PayPal) I never heard from HCG again.. lesson learned, Colin Bowman has the same approach to Customer Service as Enterbay Bill.
Another forum user (in Australia) who had paid using a credit card, did get a replacement for damaged items. So yeah, if you are not based in the US, only buy from HCG using a credit card.

Back