Hello fellow collectors

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cadmaninc

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hey All,

I am new to this site, but have collected statues for 10 years. I was originally drawn in to this addiction way back in the fourth grade when I found a copy of Savage Sword of Conan at my uncles house. From then on I couldn't get enough of comic books. That progressed into 1000's of comic books which I eventually sold to fuel my statue collecting habit.

By day I am a mild mannered engineer and by night I turn into an avid statue collector. I am in to Marvel, Frazetta, Predator, and other miscellaneous science fiction statues. I don't exclusively collect Sideshow statues but they are among my favorites. I always prefer to support my local comic book shop by purchasing most of my statues there.

Looking forward to posting pictures of my collection in the near future. :wave

Hi cad.
:welcome to the Freak Show!!!

Look forward to seeing your collection.
Predator & Marvel are my main interest also.

Thanks! Glad to be here.

I bought the video game display case from the local "Hollywood Video" when it went out of business and put it up in my basement. It is 8 feet high and 24 feet long. It holds about 100 statues and I filled it as soon as I put it up. Some of the larger statues I have won't even fit in it. Now I am looking for another one with larger capacity.

089_zpsb42958bc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back