Choose between Terminator DX13 and Darth Vader Deluxe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spfc16

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I would like an advice, I am in doubt between buying a Hot Toys Terminator battle damaged DX13 or a Darth Vader Deluxe 1/6 from Sideshow. I was going to buy Vader but I just found a Terminator with good price, already made a reservation but did not pay it yet. I thought the Terminator would be better specially because of the many issues with Vader and I am worried about the problems because I live in Finland and the oversea shipping normally has more chances to damage the figure.
Thanks.

PS : I do not have any figure from Star Wars or the terminator series.

Both are great figures, I don't have vader as I'm avoiding the starwars money pit, but of the two I would say go with the dx13, it was the figure of the year 2013 and well deserved as its a masterpiece!!!

Ok guys, thank you very much. I will get the DX13 so.

Vader is hands down the better character, but DX13 is the better figure.

Pick whichever is most important to you. :dunno

Now I changed my mind, I am getting them both, Vader is my favorite character, I couldn't skip him.

I just received Vader and he is really amazing, even with with some scratches in both helmets (that I will try to get the replacement parts) I am very happy with him. Now I am waiting the terminator to be shipped.
The problem now is that I want more, I am really wanting to get the avenger's Black Widow and also I found a not super expensive Luke DX, oh man, now I want these two more so badly.

Last edited:
I received the Terminator an Luke DX07 yesterday and they are the best figures I got, specially the Terminator, he is really the best of my collection.

Choosing between HT and SSC is like choosing between "buying eggs in supermarket" and "eating an omelet at restaurant".

SS Vader suffers from gigantism, so if you're okay with 1/5th scale I'd go with that one. If you're into 1/6 scale figures I would recommend the Terminator.

Back