BBTS not loading??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Skull

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have been trying to get on BBTS since yesterday, not sure if others are having this problem. It takes a while to load and sometimes it states webpage can't be found:panic: Other times it will come up and most of the photos of merchandise don't pop up, not sure whats going on as there a pretty big time dealer, have they been hacked or are they updating there website?

Before anyone says its my computer I say its not, its brand new barely a week old and every thing else loads quick, also having the same problem from my phone.

So I'm I alone or are others having issues??

Not sure. Is it just BBTS not working for you?

Yup, just bbts, every other site works fine, sideshow toy, monkey depot and every other site too. I restarted my computer and router, and still no luck, im also having the same problem with my phone, every other site works except bbts:dunno

Now it works to some degree, sometimes the page comes up and loads photos, and I can even select a product but I can't add it to my cart, very annoying as I'm trying to pre-order something:(

Last edited:
Same here, no problems. Weird that it happens on two different devices for you. Makes me think your network has something to do with it.

Yeah, that's got to be it, still don't make much sense though, new computer and every other site loads lighting fast except bbts, I can get as far as looking at an item, but once I try to add it to the cart it loads till it says webpage can't be found:dunno

Anyway I was trying to order the new Raiden figure, but I decided to get the exclusive from sideshow for the same price, just had to pay the 30 dollar deposit.

Congrats on the PO at SSC. Give your network a few more days and it should hopefully work itself out. If it doesn't, then you might need to call your ISP and found out what the problem is. You can't go without BBTS for too long brotha :wink1:

UPDATE: It now works like normal, like nothing happened and its nothing I did so I guess it was just the network:dunno

Back