my star wars mythos set-up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

v3nomcoll3ctor

Freakalicious
Reaction score
just got these up on my wall, what does everyone think?

Attachments

• IMG_20140318_164118.jpg
    IMG_20140318_164118.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 552
  • IMG_20140318_224803.jpg
    IMG_20140318_224803.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 258
WOW! That's really nice :love love the way you've set them up congrats :clap also, I rather like the Mythos Line I have to say. A little too small in scale for me but love the attention to detail...

Very Very Cool setup but where's Chewie? Welcome to the Show V3
i'm only doing the mythos figures at the moment, so all i need is obi. i might jump into the PF game when my shelfs get bigger, lol
and thanks, I'm glad to be here!!

WOW! That's really nice :love love the way you've set them up congrats :clap also, I rather like the Mythos Line I have to say. A little too small in scale for me but love the attention to detail...

thanks man, i really appreciate that! i actually am a fan of the 1/5 scale on the mythos pieces, and the detail is phenomenal. i might upgrade to 1/4 and 1/1 later but i simply don't have the room! haha

thanks man, i really appreciate that! i actually am a fan of the 1/5 scale on the mythos pieces, and the detail is phenomenal. i might upgrade to 1/4 and 1/1 later but i simply don't have the room! haha

your welcome buddy. Really love those collectors who go that extra mile to display their pieces in a different way and yours is awesome! :clap

Very cool. Personally I have thought about using shelves to help with space issues but im really scared about stability and god forbid them falling ....

thanks to all the peeps showing love on this post!!! glad i could get some feedback on this and i hope to post more!! thanks again

Back