Dreads and partial head for 1:1 bios

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.thrifty

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've had this idea for awhile.... Dreads for our bios. Along the lines of the HCG bio.

Who here would be able to make accurate dreads and the visible parts of each predators head to use with the sideshow bios? It would have to be able to use the existing stands as well... I can't think of anything else that would bring these to the next level...

Let's discuss.... :yess:

You should probably head over to the Hunters Lair for such things, plenty of people will be able to help there.

Easiest way is to buy a half mask (no face) and use Bambooie dreads.
Use different dread rings for each specific bio. I bought mine on the Hunters Lair or Ebay.

there are a bunch of 1/2 masks out that that will accomplish what you're looking to do, but i highly recommend Monsterroom's Half-Mask. I own one and i do NOT regret my purchase. It fits the P1 stunt bio very well. it's wearable (for one's costume) or suitable for display, Made of latex. Foam filled allowing it to hug one's head while in costume.

He's got one on ebay right now!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/PREDATOR-L...707?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a39e5a8d3

I always thought his description was great, and very true!

THIS IS WHAT YOU’VE BEEN WAITING FOR!

If you have been looking for that special predator undermask

to display that great biohelmet

THIS IS IT!

Bezzerkerr is correct.... Just wondering about having the visible parts from a bio showing... It would definitely add to wall mounted bios...

Back