Anyone else have every figure they want?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5x10

Super Freak
Reaction score
I started collecting last year, and as you know, there is a huge selection of figures to choose from. Ended up buying everything I wanted and have no real desire to buy anymore(other than ht robocop).
I still feel like a collector, but until some new fig comes out I have to have, I've kind of lost my interest in this hobby.

Anyone else like this? Maybe it's a patience issue, idk

There's a couple that I want that will probably never be made: a new HT quality Six Million Dollar Man, and David Lynch Dune figures. Spenser on this board has been working on a fantastic custom of Paul from Dune BTW. But I could never afford custom figures. I'd also love an official Deckard from Blade Runner. I have the Brothers Production bootleg, and it's ok, but I'd love one that actually looks like HF!

So until some company secures the rights to those properties, I'll always have a hole in my collection!

Once I have the 66 Batman figures, sideshows Snake Plissken and comic Batman I'm done. I've been selling off most of the figures that I've gotten over the years to refocus on my top favorite characters

Nah. There could conceivably be any number of hypothetical figures that could be made that'd pull me back in. I may never be done with this completely.

Nah. There could conceivably be any number of hypothetical figures that could be made that'd pull me back in. I may never be done with this completely.
I bet the the thought of getting 'Enriche' from T-2 has crossed your mind once or twice - no? :lol

Think of the huge basement weapons cache HT could include. :lecture

Even beyond your T1 Sarah's, your Kyle Reese or your Uncle Bob 3.0s, there's your Batman Returns, your Back to the Futures, maybe your Aliens USCMs and Ripley figures. Hypotheticals like John McClane, Hans Gruber, Riggs and Murtaugh, Maximus Decimus Meridius etc etc. Stuff I couldn't say no to if it happened.

i don't know about that. cause every time i go to ebay i see so many cool looking 1/18 joes i want but have never owned! and at the same time many sixth scale figures i want and don't own!

I would say I have a good amount of the ones I really want. There's a few more previously released figures I don't have and would like. I also can see myself continuing with a steady flow of characters from new films but there's nothing at the moment I really see myself going overboard with and buying a long line of figures like I did with The Dark Knight Trilogy and am working towards with the Terminator films.

Not even close. An aesthetically pleasing (ie seamless) Slave Leia which hasn't been made (Hasbro doesn't count), Clint Eastwood "Blondie" (at a much more reasonable price), Mel Gibson/William Wallace... My list could go on.

I only collect smaller scale stuff. But since they came out with the Vintage Bespin Han Solo a couple years ago (along with an upgraded Bespin Luke) that there aren't any major gaps in my collection, which is mostly SW.

I've started downgrading at this point.

I don't know if you're joking or not, but I'm n ot when I say, I would LOVE HT KISS figure! :rock
No joke brother. :cool:

Can you imagine the four - all in full 'DESTROYER' regalia, displayed in a Detolf - one to a shelf, with LP copies their respective solo albums displayed behind them?

Magic. :rock

No joke brother. :cool:

Can you imagine the four - all in full 'DESTROYER' regalia, displayed in a Detolf - one to a shelf, with LP copies their respective solo albums displayed behind them?

Magic. :rock

I'm not even a Kiss fan, but that would be pretty sweet.

I wish I had every figure I could possibly want, but that's pretty much impossible. There will always be new shows, comics, movies, etc. that come along featuring characters I'll want figures of. The only way out for me is to just quit collecting altogether. I may make that decision one day. I've done it before in the past and stopped collecting for almost a decade.

Back