Cordelia Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jmlsuperman

Caped Wonder Stuns City!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hope all had a Happy Thanksgiving.

Now, just to let you all know, I'm a photographer by profession, the pic of Cordy holding the sword on the box behind the doll, that was my pic, and when I'm not being paid to take pics, I could care less how they come out, I took these with my crappy little point and Shoot digital for ya'll, so here ya go.

I don't really like the eyes, but it's a cool figure of a character I worked with, so I don't care.

https://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h318/jmlsuperman/Cordelia/

Last edited:
Thanks! - the head doesn't look THAT big in the photo's - I wonder if because the hair is so big on her (which matches RL) that it makes the overall head look a bit big ?

Is it just me or does the shape of the face look a bit deformed around the mouth/chin?

Thanks for the pics but holy crap does this figure look horrific. I imagine it's the paint job or one of those "something went wrong with the casting" issues because the proto looked quite good. Those eyes make her look retarded.

She suffers 2 problems both of witch Sideshow needs to adress beacuse its ridiculous. Her head is huge it needed to be smaller, I dont look foward to any Sideshow female figures at this point beacuse of this problem. Second of all the eyes for some reason she has lazy eye going on. Why would you accept this? Is it that hard to paint 2 eyes in the same position?

Its a great figure ruined by an oversized head and a lazy eye. Also for some reason she's shorter then my Graduation Day buffy. That confuses me I could have sworn Buffy was the shorter of the two.

I'm surprised so many seem to dislike her. Except for the lazy eye and the head being too big (which is pretty common for SSC figures), I think she came out great.

TheObsoleteMan said:
I'm surprised so many seem to dislike her. Except for the lazy eye and the head being too big (which is pretty common for SSC figures), I think she came out great.

Same here. I hope I get mine in Monday.

I like the figure fine, I can live with the overszied head and lazy eye. What I cant live with is the height of the figure. Charisma is 5'7 Sarah is 5'3 so I'm going to just switch the bodies that will keep me happy for now.

Still waiting for mine.....
a quick check sez it's been stuck in Greensboro since the 22nd.

:banghead

The oversized head is an issue but it doesn't really bother me all that much. Her face looks "flat" for some reason and the paint apps including the eyes are horrible. I was all in for this figure and canceled due to too many things hitting at once, for the first time I'm glad I had to cancel a figure. If I see a great repaint I might pick her up but until then...

I'm loathe to post flash pictures, but guys, she ain't so bad. The head is big compared to other figures, but she looks like Charisma Carpenter. We knew Sideshow doesn't have the variety of bodies to make her in scale to SMG. One thing she does not need is a body swap. She's very poseable.

cordy1.jpg

cordy2.jpg

Sideshow doesn't name their body styles like some companies do, and they don't announce improvements. All you see is a change in the number of points of articulation. But this is a very poseable body. I don't know whether it's new or not. I don't have many female figures from Sideshow.

BTW, the hands stay on quite well this time.

Back