Ridimous is In

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ridimous

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey fellas and chickies.
I have been collecting sideshow stuff for a while now and I like the Marvel and Lord of the Rings line. I like statues a lot. I wished they would make more Star Wars figure in statues. I miss most exclusive figures also because I have a dial-up. This is my first time using a forum also. So I really don't know how this works. Is there like an initiation thing to be a part of this kool group?

Well you took the first step in your initiation by posting here in the Introductions Please thread. Just wanted to say welcome to the freak show and enjoy your time on here!!! :chew :chew :chew

Welcome, this place offers a variety of cheap drugs such as crack, crystal meth, and other illegal substances that can be shipped to you via FedEx, UPS, priority mail and even hidden inside a Premium Format from Sideshow.

DannieDarKo said:
Welcome, this place offers a variety of cheap drugs such as crack, crystal meth, and other illegal substances that can be shipped to you via FedEx, UPS, priority mail and even hidden inside a Premium Format from Sideshow.

Sounds like I'm in for a ride. Nice to meet all of you. :rotfl

Ladies and gents.....meet my brother :D ...the man responsible for buying mostly of out statue collection :chew :chew

Back