Peanuts (2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ agreed....curious if they will maintain the flat, forced perspective or try to add some more depth/dimension via 3D.

There better be a love scene between Lucy and Peppermint Patty to justify this.

Schulz was a groundbreaking visionary, perhaps even a prophet, championing gay marriage long before it was a glimmer in the eye of nastily divisive national political debate.

Cool! I hope this turns out well for all the Peanuts' fans.

But in my mind, THIS needs to be brought to the big screen:

calvin-and-hobbes-e1328550590232.jpg

It's a shame that Bill Watterson doesn't want to get Calvin & Hobbes in more media though. Which I can respect, but it is perhaps my all-time favorite comic strip and I'd love to see a movie with Watterson heavily involved.

Saw this one with my 2 youngns...great animated film...worth it...Peanuts are as American as anything out there..Glad to see this was made and made well

I might be biased. :monkey3 But I saw it and it's a fun movie to watch! :lol :rock

:lol :lol :lol

I saw it myself and it has to be my favorite animated film this. Might even top Inside Out. But can't claim that yet with Good Dinosaur incoming.

Very funny and pays a lot of tribute to the older Charlie Brown movies. Gonna see it again next week since the theatre had about 5 kids start crying.

I saw it Friday and I loved it! Glad to see the peanuts back! Really enjoyed it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Back