Who would like to see a 1/6 or 1/4 2012 Dredd?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cylon

Super Freak
Reaction score
not sure if someone has covered this thread..but after seeing the movie i thought it was awesome...i wish neca had the license for this dredd, love to see this in 1/4 scale, what you guys think?

Dredd_1.jpg

Re: NECA Dredd 2012 figure 18"?

son of a! i just rushed in here thinking this was gonna happen and neca has the license. :p

but yes, ***** yes! would buy sight unseen.

Drokk it! I thought this was going to be happening too. Don't do that man, change the thread "wouldn't it be awesome IF NECA did an 18" Dredd" or something :)

Drokk it! I thought this was going to be happening too. Don't do that man, change the thread "wouldn't it be awesome IF NECA did an 18" Dredd" or something :)

+1 :lol

lol..sorry about that..but on the other hand its good to see all the dredd fans here...post your customs too if you have them i would love to see in any shape or form.

Ashley wood at threea is supposed to be doing a 1/6 dredd, but that will take 2 years and it will be in his style. which can be a deal breaker

Biggest unintentional troll of 2014.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Ashley wood at threea is supposed to be doing a 1/6 dredd, but that will take 2 years and it will be in his style. which can be a deal breaker

threeA is no longer doin 1/6 2000ad figs, they will be doin 1/12 scale now. first wave will be 6 diff figs, characters have not been announced yet.

they have done 1/6 2000ad figs already, tharg, mongrel and ro-jaws. they were all based on the appearances in the classic era 2000ad comics Ash read growing up, not in his style, nor will the 1/12 vers be.

threeA is no longer doin 1/6 2000ad figs, they will be doin 1/12 scale now. first wave will be 6 diff figs, characters have not been announced yet.

they have done 1/6 2000ad figs already, tharg, mongrel and ro-jaws. they were all based on the appearances in the classic era 2000ad comics Ash read growing up, not in his style, nor will the 1/12 vers be.

I was gutted by the announcement that the rest of the 2000AD figures would not be released in 1:6 scale.. if they had released Ro-Jaws last (for completionists) rather than second, I think we would have got all the ABC Warriors in 1:6.. but Sewer maintenance droids appear to have been a retail disappointment for ThreeA.
The less said about the Tharg figure the better, it was not particularly zarjaz...

The less said about the Tharg figure the better, it was not particularly zarjaz...

:lol

Wood said in one of his Q&A's that he wants to do Dredd and , IIRC, Anderson in the 1/12 scale, so that'd be cool. That'll be comic versions tho, I'd have thought.

I'd like to see a 1/6 Karl Urban Dredd (and a Thirlby Anderson), but I don't expect to see either unless the next film happens. Urban does go on about it in public, when he gets the chance, so I imagine he's been doing the same behind closed doors; whether his enthusiasm cuts much ice with the ****ing beancounters in charge is another matter.

If ThreeA are now only going to release 2000AD figures in 1/12 scale, presumably that does mean there is an opportunity for someone else to jump on 1/6 and 1/4 scale.. c'mon NECA, we need a 1/4 Dredd!
:pray:

1/6 lawmaster to go with dredd anyone?...no doubt unaffordable, but would be pretty cool.

dredds%20motorbike.bmp

Back