awesome superman video

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe that he didn't put out that fire. Innocent people could've been killed by debris if that building collapsed! That's not my Superman! 0/10

at least he didn't cause the fire :lol

He may as well have. How does that woman know who all was in the building? She was on the roof; for all she knows, there could've been a homeless lady and some cats squatting in there. Superman not saving those people (who may, or may not have been in the building) is the same as Superman killing them himself. I can't believe how difficult it is for these people to "get" Superman. :slap

He may as well have. How does that woman know who all was in the building? She was on the roof; for all she knows, there could've been a homeless lady and some cats squatting in there. Superman not saving those people (who may, or may not have been in the building) is the same as Superman killing them himself. I can't believe how difficult it is for these people to "get" Superman. :slap

:exactly:

Damn noobs not understanding Superman.

I did find it weird that he saw the burning building and he kept going, I thought he was going to try to extinguish the fire somehow but I didn't expect him to just go around to catch the girl.

That is cool. I didn't see it previously (I guess you'd posted it elsewhere too) cuz judging from the thumbnail, I thought it was CGI. :cuckoo:

Cool vid. Horrible music!
Music's good. Just ill-fitting to this video.

I did find it weird that he saw the burning building and he kept going, I thought he was going to try to extinguish the fire somehow but I didn't expect him to just go around to catch the girl.
Budgetary constraints. With the royalty they'll receive for YouTube views, production quality should improve for the sequel. :wink1:

I can't believe that he didn't put out that fire. Innocent people could've been killed by debris if that building collapsed! That's not my Superman! 0/10

There were jump cuts all over the place. Use your imagination. I don't even like Superman and I thought this was a neat video.

Back