I pre ordered PF Bride

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr2red

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am very happy to have ordered her, she is perfect. I hope they don't change
her at all.

TOE said:
i love the stitches on the side of her face. She is a beaut.

Who had time to look!!! I am just now going back to look at her! I have been waiting for this one for a long time! Now, if we could just get a Creature...

I decided to wait on ordering since it didn't say it was an exclusive. I am going to wait and see if dealers get them.

I preordered one as well. She is exquisite. Glad to see the prices went back down. All we need now is a Creature. I used my rewards points. I have about $20 more still pending. Does anyone know if I can apply those as well, once they clear?? A dealer friend of mine, who is around 70 is pining/jonesing really bad for a PF Creature. He really wants to see it "Before he croaks". His words, not mine. Bride is marvelous though. Hope its April rather than May or June 2007.

RoboDad said:
I'm sure that should be considered a negative, since it wouldn't be a screen accurate Elsa Lanchester sculpt, but still, I couldn't really complain much if she did look like Kate (see my sig ;)).

Yeah. I second that Robodad! It might be the closest we ever get to a Selene PF!

Well I ordered the Bride today. After the Mummy and Bela, had to take a breather. But I did swing both. Im sure their will be another Bust annocement, and it will come out about the same time as the Bride. But she is way cheaper than the Mummy, so I should be able to afford Both.:D

She really looks beautiful. I'm not ordering (would if I had TO MUCH money), but I like her very much. Who knows, maybe I'll order her down the road.

Necropost alert!

I did order the bride down the road. The SSE edition. I have her for some time now, and still happy about it! My wait-list for the SSE Frrank monster got converted also, so, soon, they are together!

Can someone borough me money to buy the duo base now please? :D

Necropost alert!

I did order the bride down the road. The SSE edition. I have her for some time now, and still happy about it! My wait-list for the SSE Frrank monster got converted also, so, soon, they are together!

Can someone borough me money to buy the duo base now please? :D

Curse You!:lol But Congrats though on your aquisitions!:D

Back