Got the SSE Dracula bust!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lcummins

Universal MODster
Reaction score
Yes!!! I managed to snag the Dracula SSE bust to go along with the Ardeth Bey!! I hope I can keep my record going as other SSE busts come out!!! :chew

and here also, this was the only piece I wanted today glad to get it. 2 for 2.

What was really scary, was it paused for way too long on the confirmation page and I got worried. I had two other windows opened with the bust in them and started through the purchase process on both of them to see if I couldn't get one of them to go through. Then the original page finally got to the submit page and it said Asajj Ventress and had the correct price and everything, and I was like WTF!!! but I clicked submit anyway and figured I would cancel later. Then the other two pages finally got to submit and both told me it was only 1 per person! So I quickly went to my account and checked the last order and it was for the Bust, not Asajj! Weird!

lcummins said:
Yes!!! I managed to snag the Dracula SSE bust to go along with the Ardeth Bey!! I hope I can keep my record going as other SSE busts come out!!! :chew

CONGRATS TO YOU LONNIE ON YOUR DRACULA SSE BUST!!!!

I sat that one out as I am waiting for the Frankenstein Monster SSE Bust.

I got my Bride YES!!!! I wish she had been SSE :monkey2

The Monster,
Nick

The Monster said:
CONGRATS TO YOU LONNIE ON YOUR DRACULA SSE BUST!!!!

I sat that one out as I am waiting for the Frankenstein Monster SSE Bust.

I got my Bride YES!!!! I wish she had been SSE :monkey2

The Monster,
Nick

I'm sure there will be a SSE of both the Mummy and the Bride in our future!

i wonder why this bust cost more than the coloured one when the only difference btw the 2 is the paint.

congrats to those who ordered it, it is a very limited item. how i wish i had something i can tell my friends that i'm only 1 of 35 people in the world who have it.

noelleon69 said:
i wonder why this bust cost more than the coloured one when the only difference btw the 2 is the paint.

congrats to those who ordered it, it is a very limited item. how i wish i had something i can tell my friends that i'm only 1 of 35 people in the world who have it.
same reason ardeth cost $100.00 more. Who knows.

Bannister said:
must have sold slow because everyone went after spidey.

yeah i went after spidey first too. but while spidey page was loading, drac came up and i got him. no spidey for me.

Mine was ORDER DATE 2006-11-24 17:16:46

Like I stated earlier, I had a long wait on the confirmation page... at least a minute or two. Stressful!!!

Back