Prop Would you pay a million dollars for this?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Punishment1218

Super Freak
Reaction score
Agreed. I called a friend of mine who specializes in rare....and I mean rare props and collectibles about this. He deals in CA with all kinds of stuff. He said while the mask is rare, this guys will never get close to that. The whole uniform including the mask that was worn in the movie...the really rare one went only for $55k in 06. I wonder if people like this really think that anyone would consider this kind of money for this.

He's out there floating around with V'Ger (vee-ger) somewhere, lol. It is a cool piece to see in the shape it is in, but still a crazy asking price.

giphy.gif

This guy on Ebay has an original 75 Kirk mask he's asking $1,000,000.00 for. What do you think? Considering he says this is the only one to exist (which I know it's not) one sold for $11K recently at auction.....I think this guys off his rocker for asking that much. Here's the link........
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1975-Star-...Y-ONE-IN-EXISTENCE-/221391425542?roken=cUgayN

No F'n Way and from what I read, there's not even a COA and even if there was No F'N Way

Sure thing, it's even got "This has the HERPE bumps in the corner of the mouth!" and "priced to sell."
tumblr_m1axdb35cM1qfkkv5o1_500.gif

****, i think 11k is too much LOL. I could understand a few grand because its rare but i wouldn't buy it for a low price. 1 Million? You could buy a ****ing house and car for that price and still have money left over... Its a damn mask...

What a joke haha, so many tools on eBay just hoping a rich idiot who collects stumbles by something and buys it at a ridiculous price. Thing is most people don't become rich by being stupid...key word is most.

Back