I2EAPEI2's collection ,1/6, dbz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imaI2EAPEi2

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello all. I am in need of some advice. I would love to display my ikea detolf sideways, It looks great but ive noticed the bottom glass has begun to bend. I know this is tough glass as i dropped it against the table when putting it together. Its not the weight of the figures as ive taken them out and it hasnt changed. Im planning to stack 2 or 3 more detolfs on top of this one and im afraid that if the top one collapse i might ruin my entire collection. Here are some pictures.
I plan to have a dark knight detolf, mos/ justice league, avengers/marvels/, and star wars. My greek/romans will be displayed in single cases by my bed.

Some Great Pieces in your Collection and interesting that you laid the Detolf on it's side you are the second on here I have seen do that, Cool, that said belated Welcome to the Show Ima

I think it's just the weight of the glass itself causing it to bend. You're have to figure out a way to add a few supports in the middle areas. I wouldn't leave it as is, especially if you are going to stack them.
Oh and nice collection!

I looked just couldn't find him, he just wasn't around long, so we could watch his Collection Grow, maybe someone else her remembers

Back