Free Image Hosting Sites.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drakul

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys I need your help.

I used to use Imageshack but they recently became paying so I've been looking for an alternative.
After a bunch of googling I tried Imgur and at first it was cool but then!

I uploaded my ~1,000 images and it only shows 225 unless I pay (you can still browse them in the account album page but that's it) but even worse is that there is NO way (that I've found) to move an image you've put in a folder into another folder. It's ridiculous.
Also when you want to edit stuff again it only show the first 225 images so f dat.

So after 2 days of transferring I'm back to square one.

I need something with a decent size/pic and total size limit since I usually upload about 10 pics (1-5MB/pic) for each statue I get and then there's all the other stuff.
I'd love a good UI and folder management and preferably not too much compression but realistically I was on Imageshack for years and never complained, plus I know a free website must make concessions.

I was thinking Flickr because total seems unlimited but you're limited instead to 300Mb/month which should be manageable (for the initial upload I can spread it out a bit). How's the file management on it?

Photobucket and Flickr would be my suggestions.

Photobucket for ease of use and Flickr for the free terabyte of space :)

Back