HT Bruce Banner , can someone explain I'm confused

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bomber5

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi, I'm very much confused, I order the hulk + banner on sideshow which has a release date September. How is it possible banner figure is released now? When it says September ? Or are these fake figures ? Sorry for my ignorance I'm. Just confused

I pre ordered the combo with hulk and yet to have funds deducted though .. does that mean there is an issue for me ?

I didn't have a payment plan, I had full payment pre order

Sometimes Sideshow will send you an e-mail to let you know the item is being released earlier and give you the option to pay earlier so you can get it when it comes out. Otherwise, they'll stick to the Flex schedule.

Have you seen the prices on ebay already? People are silly, it's 500 on sideshow and anyone can buy from them, yet they put the same product on for 700 :/ 3rd party isn't a option, I think the problem here is , they won't ship it to Australia. If I click on item it says will not ship to Aus. Which is crapola because when I pre ordered this last December it never had restrictions but now it does?? They should honor the pre order if there isn't a restrictions then all of a sudden change their mind
I've sent sideshow a email today about it. See how well they treat a customer that has been loyal to them for a while now and it could happen to anyone so I speak for all collectors to be honest

Bomber5 - you, or any of us, won't have funds deducted for flex payment or full payment until the item is in stock. Right now the Banner has been released in Asia so we are seeing the pics from fellow freaks over there. We won't get any here unless you direct order from an etailor from there. SSCs probably won't have stock for at least another month.

Ok Lee, I really hope your right man. ide be so so upset if I missed out. today I organised a back up plan to have it sent to a mate in usa, and then I go pick it up when im there but it just makes it so easy to have it shipped here and I hate when the first few days of release they are sweet to ship to Australia then 2 weeks later there are restrictions. it upsets me

Ok Lee, I really hope your right man. ide be so so upset if I missed out. today I organised a back up plan to have it sent to a mate in usa, and then I go pick it up when im there but it just makes it so easy to have it shipped here and I hate when the first few days of release they are sweet to ship to Australia then 2 weeks later there are restrictions. it upsets me

Have you tried the other stores like BBTS or AE comics? They might ship to Oz.

Can this be merged with the official Bruce Banner thread? I don't see why this has it's own thread.

Plus, if you order the two pack, with hulk, if banner alone is released that is a seperate figure, and has no bearing on your order.

Can this be merged with the official Bruce Banner thread? I don't see why this has it's own thread.

I second the motion, should be merged or closed. Problems appeared to have been resolved and any further questions should be asked in the official thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back