Ghost rider price...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pro Design

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just curious what the average price would be for the hot toys ghost rider still sealed in the factory brown shipper...
any advice would be appreciated! thx

yea i did... prices are all over the place! $360 shipped for opened stuff... $500 for sealed stuff... and all prices inbetween! never seen such a variable price range before on a figure!

Whaaaa??
You can get Ghost Rider MISB just for $190 in here.

dunno what you mean? haven't seen any on the board here listed anywhere close to that? i've seen a loose figure only for $195 and complete stuff in the box is all between $300-$400

Yeah, he's dreaming if he thinks 190 USD is doable. I would say full set, sealed, would go for closer to 400. Maybe 350-375... because I have seen the entire set go for as little as 325 here and as much as 350. Personally I would never let my GR set go for less than what I paid for, which was around the 325'ish mark.

Upps.. Sorry my bad, in here means in my country. Average pricenfor GR in here is around $190-$230

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What's worth more? A MISB Ghost Rider that may have battery leakage and a broken jacket buckle, or a Ghost Rider that has not been displayed, but inspected and batteries removed.

Back