• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE DEAD ZERO ACTION FIGURE WANTED

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amir

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know it's a long shot but if anyone has one they would like to sell or work out a possible trade deal.

Here's what I have for trade:

Vintage Star Wars figures:

R2D2 POTF Pop-Up Lightsaber
PopFrontSmall.jpg

Romba POTF
RombaFrontSmall.jpg

FX-7 ESB 48 BACK
FXFrontSmall.jpg

Star Wars Vintage Ships/Vehicles:

Near Mint Loose ATAT
Near Mint Loose ATST
Near Mint Loose Falcon

New Star Wars 12inch Figures:

Gamorrean Guard (4 Available)
GD02.jpg

Thank you.

dude,i hate to burst your bubble but your not gonna get a trade for those here especially with the 3.99 price tag still on it.now i can sell you mine for 1 million dollars.just pm if you are interested.

:confused: Ok :confused: I guess I'm still looking for one for sale or trade, thanks :)

Amir said:
:confused: Ok :confused: I guess I'm still looking for one for sale or trade, thanks :)

what you should do is put them up on ebay.i see the same R2 with 11 bids at 250.00 right now.i figure if you put him all up for like 200.00 BIN you'll be a little more than 2/3rd's of the way there if it sells.
good luck

hydrobud said:
what you should do is put them up on ebay.i see the same R2 with 11 bids at 250.00 right now.i figure if you put him all up for like 200.00 BIN you'll be a little more than 2/3rd's of the way there if it sells.
good luck

here is link to that auction. maybe you should contact the runner up.

Hoping-to-score-one-of-these-before-the-new-year-bump:D

30 years from now, someone is going to blow Shai-Halud's safe and find 12 of these little matherfackers lining the walls next to all his pt. 3 Jasons.

Still looking for a Zero figure, preferable not peed on :D

Back