Superman Leg repair.........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ivaniski

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi,
Does anyone know of a formula to remedy this common problem with some Hot toys figures when they fall to the ground. My son's Hot Toys Superman fell from his table, and the connection/peg broke off (see pics below). I would really try to fix it for him.......Just wanted too see if anyone at Sideshow Freaks had any suggestion,....other then just throw it away. Thanks, Ivaniski

Snafu'd.

One thing you could try is cut a small metal rod, a little thinner than a coat hanger. Drill a hole in the peg on both ends, squirt some super glue in the holes and insert the metal rod.

Snafu'd.

One thing you could try is cut a small metal rod, a little thinner than a coat hanger. Drill a hole in the peg on both ends, squirt some super glue in the holes and insert the metal rod.

Listen to the man, this works, I have done about 10 repair jobs, I use nails that I cut, simply because nails are easier to find. For size purposes.

Thank you Gentlemen.......I will try to fix as per all your suggestions.

I wish i had your problem. I too had a leg break and botched my attempt to fix it. I got frustrated and ended removing the broken section altogether, a big mistake. I plan to give it one more go around by using an J & B weld to build the area back up. If that doesn't work I may buy a clone to use for parts.

Attachments

• IMAG0811.jpg
    IMAG0811.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 113
  • IMAG0813.jpg
    IMAG0813.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 109
Back