Looking for suggestions on what figures to display

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kebron

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just picked up Batman DX12, and I'm trying to figure out what other two pieces to go with it, so I thought I would ask you guys for opinions.

Looking to have a three figure set to coordinate a art commission I am getting to pair with the figures. The art is going to be the three individual pieces of the characters, but the background is going to be a cityscape that forms the bat symbol similar to the movie poster. Orginally thought of going with DX12, Joker 2.0 and Catwoman, since I love the Joker 2.0 and I've always liked Catwoman, but thematically it just felt wrong since its two different movies. So now I'm thinking either Dx12, Catwoman and Bane. Or DX12, Joker 2.0 and either Two Face, or Gordon.

I'm pretty conflicted on which way to go. Anyone have any opinions they care to share to help me decide?

100% joker two face and batman . Bane is unbelievable and a great character but I think the shivers joker gives you he should be in every collection. Heath ledger played the greatest joker ever, he got so into character it made you crap your pants . Hands down joker needs to be in it

If you're trying to keep it themed on movies, I really like the idea of Bane and Catwoman or Joker and Gordon. I agree Joker and Catwoman would feel a little off. I have my DX12 displayed w/ Gordon and Catwoman and then my Joker and Bane together for the Heroes/Villain thing. I don't know if money is an issue but you'll probably have to pay a bit more to get Two Face, Gordon, or Joker. Then again with scalpers these days none of them will be cheap. Post some pics when you decide and get it all put together, the bat symbol backdrop sounds really cool. Good luck deciding!

Thanks for the advice. Think I'm goign to go for Joker, and Gordon. Wife kind of put the kibash on Two Face, said Joker is creepy enough, dont need two scary looking figs to freak out our daughter.

Anyone know of a good trenchcoat/plains clothes option for Gordon?

Back