My collections 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hnlee

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi Guys! After seeing so many great collections here. I also would like to show my humble collections. I hope mine not so bad and can be accepted here.

I have 2 sides of my display cases but the other one I am doing some figures adjustment so I think I would like to post one side first before doing the other:

Old picture:

IMG_3513_zps79d21023.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Now I have Lebron James, Kobe v.2 down there and I moved my Superman and friends there to be replaced by star wars line but I will take the latest picture later.

I also love customization figures: some of them I did it myself and some I purchased them parts by parts from awesome commercial artists such as Head by Eric Sosa / Mat aka Logan, Ashkan, Clothing by Tony Mei, Some parts by Mike, and Caplank BMX. I love their works & respect them. On the other hand, I try to modify some of the customs they made to meet my expectation but I only could show few of my customs first which I made including simple diorama & perhaps soon, all those masterpieces by those artists I mentioned because I am still waiting for some parts to arrive.

Pls take a look on my other tread for my custom figures:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?138670-My-custom-Heroes-amp-Villains

Some of Rudi Caplank BMX custom Joker & 2-Face works: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtrBbHod-MHkyPh0M4Q8qaA

Finally, the other cabinet with some of the close ups:

IMG_3664_zps666bfe37.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_3706_zps35a9b257.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_3693_zps2bf20cba.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_3709_zpsc69ef944.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

waiting for costume:
IMG_3714_zps86acaa92.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_3704_zps03538a70.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_3705_zps1420cc46.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_3666_zps2c9556a1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_3668_zps22a90dee.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Love the setup. Especially the middle landscape window setup with the Bat-mobiles. Beautiful collection my friend.

Wow guys, I appreciate it so much....I know all of your figures also cool and better than mine but I am glad you all like it. I designed the display case and lucky, I got good " traditional " carpenter so most of the materials are wood not plywood. Few my friends who saw this said supposed to be a fish tank in the middle, not tumblers LOL! But I like different style of arranging figures. I dont want to ruin my figures in water! :rotfl
I hope I can show my next display but they are in mess now, and also need my custom figures to be done. Some parts are still on the way and I will start to work it this weekend. Will update the pictures soon enough.
Thank you guys!

Here is my update on my other shelves....kinda busy with work so I arranged it on 2 weekend weeks. Have not done yet on custom session, still in process with upcoming FM Miller, Wolverine and 2 Punishers.
Still waiting for IM3 lines: Heartbreaker, Centurion, Igor, Whip 2, MOS, SS Bat - Catwoman, 4 SS stormtroopers, & Darth Vader ( I am not sure about Raiden if I want him for sure despite I was a fan of MGS last time. I also have no idea where to put on SS PF Catwoman but thats next year problem):

I hope these not too messy because I used to have cooler poses but now the racks are quite packed.

IMG_3644_zps793bd92c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_3648_zps8bd81f45.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_3649_zpsb8831f1b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_3639_zpsfbdcbeb9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back