• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Jason Part 3 sealed in brow shipper box.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shai

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm getting my obsession with this figure to a whole new level. I want one that has not been touched by human hands since the factory.I want to send it to AFA.

I am willing to pay 250$ ++ for it.

Does anybody has one ???

Shai Hulud said:
I'm getting my obsession with this figure to a whole new level. I want one that has not been touched by human hands since the factory.I want to send it to AFA.

I am willing to pay 250$ ++ for it.

Does anybody has one ???
Good luck Shai. Did these even come in individual brown shippers?

AFA stands for Action Figures Anonymous. The first step is admitting you have a problem, Shai.

arent you a good guy Bob!

you couldve sat there and watched Shai chase his tail for awhile. :lol

Shai this upgrades your quest to ...... an unopened case of 6!

occulum said:
arent you a good guy Bob!

you couldve sat there and watched Shai chase his tail for awhile. :lol

Shai this upgrades your quest to ...... an unopened case of 6!
Someone get Shai a case of 6 Part 3 Jasons!!!:rock:rock:rock

Even if it HAD come in a brown shipper box, odds are good that there would have been dinged corners, creases, etc, or other hidden damage. Better to buy one that has been inspected for damage if you plan to have it graded, IMO.

ahhhh..thanks for the info guys....And so ends my quest for an uncirculated one.:monkey2

Shai Hulud said:
ahhhh..thanks for the info guys....And so ends my quest for an uncirculated one.:monkey2
And so begins your quest for an uncirculated 6.:rock:rock:rock

Shai Hulud said:

it doesn't need to end.i can make you the shipper box.

Thanx Dave,I'd like to see the front panel.I'll email them for pics.

Back