SideShow T-800: Combat Life-Size bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is a cool piece despite having no ES. If you like the character and want to own one then go for it, just don't buy such an item if you hope to make money on it.

I'd be interested to see how the teeth look on this batch, mine had pretty crappy looking yellow plastic ones, it was the only real con about this piece for me as it was great otherwise, half tempted to pick another up if I didn't have so much else atm.

Can't really call these $500+ pieces collectors items when they've been making them for like 10 years and still going. They should've made a torso with this.

IMAG1075.jpg

Saw this at my local comic store who carries a ton of Sideshow stuff. I think this is the combat veteran version, but the teeth look so wrong...they look like the teeth from ebay replicas, but I know the store only sell licensed legit stuff. Are the Sideshow endoskull teeths supposed to be like this? I know there are a few different versions so wondering if there was a version like this with bad teeth...Cuz for the $700 they are asking the teeth better be right..

thanks...

Is that from the new batch then? The teeth are still a pile of poo, seems a shame given the quality of the rest of the bust. Couldn't take much effort to sculpt a few teeth surely, the results would be more than worth it even if it added $10-20 to the cost.

Back