custom joker - iami2eapei2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imaI2EAPEi2

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok so this is my second attempt at a custom dark knight joker. I purchased the best looking head I could find on ebay. Once I received the head I contacted some painters on this forum. One of them told me the head was a re cast and that the community does not tolerate re casters. That being said he was still willing to paint it for me since I had no clue etc. I apologize to the creator of the sculpt (bobbyc), it was a noobie mistake. I didn't know about re casters and all the issues they cause. Since I had purchased the head sculpt already I decided that I would try to paint it myself, since I have experience with 6 inch figures. This is my progress so far. I want to add real hair to him but don't know where to begin. I ve bought yak hair and rabbit hair but I cant seem to make it wavy. Ive been trying on my first attempt sculpt which is the one that sits in the middle. here are some pictures.

You bought a recast that was made by a member on here from a guy that used to be a member but was banned as a member because he sells recasts on ebay that continues to make money off other peoples work.

Your head was made originally by bobby causey.

The board and it's moderators absolutely despise recasters, and really frown on people why support them. Not saying you knew. Just warning you, that's all.

Yea the member i asked about painting it told me, thats why i apologized to bobby.

Last edited:
Back