Look out for a scammer on Play.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AL(|)EN COLLECTOR

Freaked Out
Reaction score
The sellers name is allDiscountUK. They listed a Palisades Aliens Warrior Statue. I bought it but they sent a plastic wall relief. Also they sent it from an Amazon site, I thought that was rather odd as I ordered it from Play.com

Here is the listing

I was so pissed off when I saw it. I will send for a refund, if they don't I will go Goodfellas on them.

YOU GOT MY MONEY FOR THAT PLASTIC FIGURE YOU TRIED TO SELL ME INSTEAD OF THE PALISADES STATUE! I WANT IT TUDAY! TUDAY! TUDAY! TUDAY! TUDAY TUDAY! TUDAY! TUDAY!

Last edited:
Contact them instead of starting a thread here. It might of been a genuine mistake.

Genuine mistake, they will fix it and you have unjustly slated them.
Mess you about, come here and warn people.

How could someone mix up a 16 inch polystone statue with a heavy base for a plastic wall relief? They knew what they were doing. They dont even have the Palisades in their product inventory. They have also recieved another complaint from another buyer.

Yeah I'd message them before starting such a thread, it is possible the packer has zero idea about Aliens or collectables and just simply sent the wrong one. See what they say about it.

Back