GeneralZodLives--Collection SDCC 2015 Update

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeneralZodLives

Super Freak
Reaction score
Outdated pics of my displays--eventually I'll get updated ones here.

BESTAS

DC Besta -- Still have an empty spot for the Superman EX PF :impatient:

besta1 0501 (503x640).jpg

Marvel & GI Joe Besta

besta 2 (431x640).jpg

[COLOR="#F0000"]Batman-related Sixth Scale Figures[/COLOR] -- I'm a much bigger Superman fan but the quality of these figures pulled at my DC heart-strings. Very happy to keep the collection going.

besta bat figures (621x640).jpg

Sideshow Batman Exclusive Premium Format Statue -- This is the statue that really sparked my interest in starting to collect DC Premium Format statues. Just an absolutely gorgeous piece and I got very lucky that mine arrived without any QC issues.

batman pf ex (768x1024) (480x640).jpg

Hot Toys Superman Sixth Scale Figures -- Make whatever Superman-related characters you want--I'll buy everything that's released. My all-time favorite character since I was a kid and nothing I've purchased from Hot Toys so far has disappointed me.

ht superman and jor-els (951x1024) (594x640).jpg

Tony's Workshop

ts and bb workshop (640x427).jpg ts working (531x640).jpg bb workshop (510x640).jpg

Hot Toys Avengers Sixth Scale Figures -- I got lucky and decided to go all-in on these figures from the beginning so I got them all for retail. The Hulk is a masterpiece--a figure I wasn't sure would really get made but am so glad it did.

ht avengers (878x1024) (549x640).jpg

Sideshow Colossus Exclusive Premium Format Statue & Magik Exclusive Comiquette -- Two of my favorite mutants and my first Sideshow statues.

ss colossus pf and magik (768x1024) (480x640).jpg

Sideshow Collectibles Cobra Throne Room -- I'm quickly running out of room in this unit but the Cobra characters were always my favorites. I like seeing them posing together for a dysfunctional portrait.

ss cobra throne 0430 (640x457).jpg

Last edited:
Re: GeneralZodLives Collection of Various and Wondrous Things

Here come the detolfs

detolfs straight 0501 (640x395).jpg

detolfs angle 0501 (605x640).jpg

Superman-related Eaglemoss

eaglemoss superman (1024x824) (640x515).jpg

Batman-related Eaglemoss

eaglemoss batman (1024x953) (640x596).jpg

Miscellaneous DC Eaglemoss

eaglemoss misc (1024x930) (640x581).jpg

Lantern-related and Misc. DC Eaglemoss

eaglemoss lanterns (1024x876) (640x548).jpg

Custom Commissioner Gordon with Bat Signal and Hot Toys DX-12 Batman

batman rooftop (1024x987) (640x617).jpg

Custom Bruce Wayne with Toy Legends Armory and Hot Toys Selina Kyle Catwoman -- I got her goggles on with breaking them!

bw cw armory 1 0501 (612x640).jpg

The Revenger Armory -- Great figure for the price and making the armory was a lesson in discipline--difficult not to just fill it up with weaponry but I wanted to keep it from being so cluttered that I couldn't tell what was in it.

punisher armory 2 (640x576).jpg punisher chair (393x640).jpg

Hot Toys Classic Predator and Shadow Predator

predators classic shadow (1013x1024) (633x640).jpg ht classic pred close (427x640).jpg

Don Corleone Godfather -- Still one of my favorite figures

godfather (932x1024) (583x640).jpg ht godfather close (427x640).jpg

Last edited:

Individual detolf shelf pics continued

Hot Toys Indiana Jones DX-05 -- I know some people have issues with the sculpt but I love the figure.

indiana jones tod (644x1024) (403x640).jpg

Sideshow Toht with Exclusive Ark Accessory

indiana jones toht and ark (971x1024) (607x640).jpg

Hot Toys T-800 Battle-damaged Terminator DX-13 -- Holy mother of mercy is this figure amazing!

t2 t800 t1000 (842x1024) (526x640).jpg

Hot Toys Deluxe ROTJ Darth Vader Exclusive with Sideshow Store Exclusive Blackhole Stormtrooper and Utapau Shadow Trooper

ss darth vader blackhole and shadow troopers (1001x1024) (626x640).jpg

Sideshow Darth Malgus Exclusive and Clone Commander Wolffe Exclusive

ss darth malgus wolffe (1024x1011) (640x632).jpg

Hot Toys Nick Fury, Avengers Loki, and Agent Phil Coulson

loki fury coulson (980x1024) (613x640).jpg ht loki nf ac (640x414).jpg

Hot Toys Red Skull and Captain America Rescue Version

cpt america red skull (1024x989) (640x618).jpg

A custom Hitler and Hot Toys Star-Spangled Captain America -- I wanted this set up the second I saw Star-Spangled Captain America. WIN

cpt america hits hitler (1024x1008) (640x630).jpg ca punching hitler close (640x427).jpg

Hot Toys Captain America The First Avenger on a GI JOE WLA-45 Harley-Davidson

cpt america and bike (1024x929) (640x581).jpg

Last edited:
GeneralZodLives Collection of Various and Wondrous Things

Individual detolf shelf pics continued

HT Christopher Reeve Superman and Kitbashed Clark Kent

ht superman custom ck (640x578).jpg ht superman close (640x427).jpg

Custom kryptonite and Fleischer Studio's Style Lois Lane and Superman statues -- The kryptonite is a one-of-a-kind piece I was lucky to find.

fleischer lois superman kryptonite lit (1024x722) (640x451) (2).jpg

Kotobukiya Supergirl & Wonder Woman--Supergirl statue from Superman/Batman: Apocalypse--Adam Hughes Supergirl bust

super women (640x588).jpg

Masterpiece Transformers figure--Soundwave -- Hopefully some Dinobots will join him this year.

MP Soundwave (1024x948) (640x593).jpg

GI JOE Arashikagi Temple with Snake-Eyes, Retribution Storm Shadow, Red Ninja, and Cobra Ninja Viper

ss ninja temple ss ss ninjas (1024x859) (640x537).jpg

HT Iron Man Hall of Armor with Mark I v2, Mark II Armor Unleashed, Mark XXI Midas, Mark IV, War Machine MILK Version, Mark VI, & War Machine Mark II Die-cast

ht iron man hall of armor (1024x371).jpg

Last edited:

Original art and prints

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:

Art continued...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:

Very cool collection, I like the prints!

Thanks! My only problem with collecting them is not having enough wall space to hang them all. I also have two portfolio books with signed prints and art that aren't framed. They will make their way on here eventually.

The art prints just pure beauty

I always appreciate a collection where someone puts an effort into posing their figures. Cap giving Hitler five across the eyes is a highlight.

I always appreciate a collection where someone puts an effort into posing their figures. Cap giving Hitler five across the eyes is a highlight.

That set-up was the only reason I bought Star Spangled Captain America. I knew I wanted to reenact the cover with him punching Hitler as soon as I saw him. The problem was finding a Hitler figure. The custom one I found isn't really accurate (wrong color uniform) but the yelling face and pose I was able to create with him makes me happy. I just wish the Captain America figure was more flexible--he's pretty limited when it comes to action poses.

:clap:clap Excellent Collection, you have some fantastic pieces in there - very nicely displayed too!

Damn, I really like your stuff. Seeing your pictures makes me realize I need to invest more in some art and prints.

Awesome collection!

Incredible collection and display! Nicely done.

:clap:clap Excellent Collection, you have some fantastic pieces in there - very nicely displayed too!

Damn, I really like your stuff. Seeing your pictures makes me realize I need to invest more in some art and prints.

Thanks for looking!

The art/prints are some of my favorite finds. I remember seeing a lot of them in the Warner Bros. stores (back when they had stores) but I could never afford them. Luckily, I have been able to pick one up here and there without breaking my bank account. Also, I have a very understanding wife that has allowed some of them to be hung on walls outside of "my room". I still don't have enough wall space though so every now and then I rotate them.

Got The Wolverine today but haven't opened him yet. Will try to get him posed and post a picture this week.

Awesome collection.

Back