Cool short film BATMAN vs TERMINATOR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it's a fun short not a fully developed story more like a test. the overall quality is up there with the best animated. I can't even begin to realize the amount of work and the quality that went into this and it was the work of one guy.
Seems you need to know how these things are done to respect artists these days.

Oh look another Hot toys iron man figure thread go check it!

Fanboys. Gotta love them.

"Envoyé depuis mon LT22i avec Tapatalk"

Last edited:
who gives a --

title said BATMAN VESUS TERMANATOR.... there was no such thing, THE GUY LIED

I love it, too short for sure but truly impressive:clap The biggest issue is will we likely never see anymore of it, the guy said he only made it as a portfolio piece for his animation career:(

I expected so.
But hey that thing is going to put him on the map and who knows maybe the copyright owners of one of the franchise will contact him for more.
I'd love a cool terminator animated show. A short ova like in the 80's

Only an ******* would describes himself as an artist and lash like that at a real artist work. Taste is something. Respect another.
Ignored.

Last edited:
:lol:lol no one is talking bad about the art itself. He should Not have included batman in it because it was pointless.
The role of Batman in this short should have just been John, The work might be great but the idea and the title fails completely.

There is no reason that should have been Batman, When John would have worked perfectly. The guy added batman for internet buzz only

A better idea? What about making Batman fist fight a Terminator? :dunno

something like this? something exactly like this but replacing Robocop?
(I actually like this a lot :lol )

I was kinda disappointed by the ending too, not because it's bad but too abrupt. I wanted to see what's next. But that's the thing with these portfolio demo shorts they are here to show off the artist talents. Being used to check demo from animators and such I'm used to this and can appreciate the work and potential. But dumbasses dissed alive in joburg or welcome to hOxford so...

I thought the short was pretty good! :clap:clap

Sure the animation and music was done well, but the story in it didn't match the title. Batman ran over a terminator. That is about it.

And for those dissing the short...can you come up with something better? If so please post it here so everyone can critique it.

That could be asked of 95% of the topics here.

Back