The NEXT SW figure....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wor-Gar

Torturer of OCD
CF Supporter
Reaction score
So, here we go again...

Actually, its been a while since we played this game. Now that its been made known that Vader is "a while" a way, and since SS has really been surprising us for the last few months with its character choices (Plo Koon, Endor Rebels, Asajj), its very hard to predict what the heck may be coming next.

Will it be another surprise? Or will they now go back to some core characters?

Although Padme is coming, I'm curious what the next unannounced figure will be. Will we finally get that Greedo? Or Lando? Or K-Adi? Or the Emperor? Or will we be surprised by a Tusken Raider... or Ackbar... or Shaak Ti?

I'd like to see Dooku or Sidious. Though Greedo makes for an interesting choice IMO.

The only Star Wars Figure I will ever buy will be :

HAMMERHEAD !!!!

normal_hammerhead.jpg

Love that sig, Shai :lol

I'm gonna have to go with a core OT character coming up next. That is my hope anyway. I really don't know which one. I'd be happy with almost anyone, as long as its a key character. I think Old Ben might be a nice way to start the SW 2007 celebration (I doubt we'll see Chewie or droids or Yoda yet). I'd love to see the Emperor, but since we just got a "Lords of the Sith" figure (and Maul is coming for X-mas) I think they may hold off a few months before announcing another.

I think we'll see Lando or Sidious (way overdue)

but I'll take an Ahkbar! Yes, get me that froggy dude! :lol

And yes, Shai that sig ROCKS big time, a good precursor for Thanksgiving!

Last edited:
I have a feeling the next figure will add to the seriously lacking Heroes of the Rebellion line.....who I'm not sure of yet....

Jedi_Mike said:
I have a feeling the next figure will add to the seriously lacking Heroes of the Rebellion line.....who I'm not sure of yet....

I'm with ya there, but I think Padme will count as HOTR, so that'll be for that. WE just got a Sith, so though I want Dooku or Palpatine, I also doubt it. I'm thinking Scum and VIllany. I'm thinking Greedo, though I wouldn't want it.

What I would love would be Lando or Old Ben.

[SIZE=-1]It's clear: Lando Calrissian - Baron administrator of Bespin's Cloud City. But, I would not be surprised if Sideshow disappointed - OEPS!! sorry!! - surprized me again.

The Empire Strikes Back is my absolute favorite from all six Star Wars movies, and so far, we have only gotten one character from that movie: Han Solo, and it's the weakest release of all SW 12-inch figures too...

It's time for Bespin Lando, seriously!

I mean, no Hoth Leia, but a Boushh Leia? No Hoth Rebels, but Endor Rebels? What's up with that? No ESB fans at SSC? Or are you saving the best for last? My wallet could be empty by then...[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]

I think it's a no brainer the next TWO figures will be Ackmena and Gormaanda from the Star Wars Holiday Special. They will be the first to have the 30th anniversary packaging! And the exclusive will be lights/candles that the wookies carried at the end of the show during life day!

I wish for a Stormtrooper, Tie Pilot, AT-AT driver, Yoda, Chewie, or the droids. Come on Sideshow, give us something iconic!

We have a great variety of OT, PT, EU characters for 12"ers.

OT
Jedi Luke
Han Solo
Leia Boush
Jabba the Hut
Endor Rebels
Bib Fortuna

PT
Obi-Wan
Anakin
Darth Vader
Mace Windu
Plo Koon
Qui-Gon
Darth Maul

EU
Asajj Ventress

So, that's OT=6 PT=7 EU=1. I would want more Original Charaters and EU characters. I am still hoping for Exar Kun and Ulic Qel-Droma (but this will never happen). The NEXT will probaby be from the OT.

Ooooh, I forgot about TARKIN. Even though I have a custom one, I'd love a proper SS version.

congerking said:
We have a great variety of OT, PT, EU characters for 12"ers.

OT
Jedi Luke
Han Solo
Leia Boush
Jabba the Hut
Endor Rebels
Bib Fortuna

PT
Obi-Wan
Anakin
Darth Vader
Mace Windu
Plo Koon
Qui-Gon
Darth Maul

EU
Asajj Ventress

So, that's OT=6 PT=7 EU=1. I would want more Original Charaters and EU characters. I am still hoping for Exar Kun and Ulic Qel-Droma (but this will never happen). The NEXT will probaby be from the OT.

Don't forget Kit Fisto.

Back