Greetings from France ! - Darth Fredius

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Fredius

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello there !
I'm really happy to be part of the Sideshow family !
I'm leaving in France, maried and got 2 littles girls (5 years and 3 months).
I collected figures from 10 years now.
Everyting starded in 1977 with... STAR WARS A NEW HOPE Of course.
Since then i'm a huge Georges Lucas, Peter Jackson and many others fan.
I collected a lot of Sideshow figures and PF.
My first ones were the Lord Of The Rings Polystone statue and busts series. I've got a lot of them but i stop my collection.
I purchase now the Sideshow Star Wars 1/4 scale Premium format figures.
I purchased Darth Vader, Obi Wan Kenobi, General Grievous Exclusive, Han solo (I've just got it wile i'm wrinting this lines ! Someone knock at my door : it's my Han Solo from EU Sideshow warehouse ! Great !!) and still waiting for my Princess Leia Exclusive from Sideshow (since one month now - Mike if you read me...) !!
My next purchase will be a Luke Skywalker Premium Format.
And of course i pre-ordered Dagobah Luke and Yoda Exclusive and Boba Fett Exclusive (this one i'm on wait list :( ) from Sideshow collectibles.
Well i'got others figures : Kong Vs V-Rex fighting Weta statue (awesome big hit !) and ravin struggles and at least 10 Star wars Attakus statues, some Gentle Giant Star wars ans Matrix Busts and more... (yep ! a life size Yoda from Rubbies too).
Anyway long live to the Sideshow freaks !!

Last edited:
Welcome to the freak show, Darth Fredius!!! Congrats on your little bundle of joy :fest Hope to see some pictures of our collection soon :D

Salut le Francais !!!! Moi je suis du Québec....Je suis une légende vivante ici sur le board et je te souhaite la bienvenue.Si tu as des questions ou quoi que ce soit, n'hésite pas a demander.

Si il-y a un ici, qui exagère toujours, c'est Shai! Dis Shai, j'ai rater l'histoire avec ton doigt, c'etais quoi?
Anyway, soyer le bien venu, Darth Fredius! Welcome!

the only French I know is:

Je t'aime Kurgan :rock :rock :rock

Welcome to the freak house!!!!! :rock

Good to have you among the Freaks! Sounds like you have your hands full with the little ones so I hope you get time to check out the boards here. There are some really great people here with lots of info. on anything you need to know, so feel free to ask them anything.:chew

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Si il-y a un ici, qui exagère toujours, c'est Shai! Dis Shai, j'ai rater l'histoire avec ton doigt, c'etais quoi?
Anyway, soyer le bien venu, Darth Fredius! Welcome!

Voici l'histoire Alice:J'ai mis le doigt dans le cul de ma copine,j'ai pris une photo et ensuite je l'ai mise dans le Kurgan thread.Ainsi est née la légende du finger of Doom.

:chew :chew :chew Welcome to the boards!! :chew :chew :chew

Shai Hulud said:
Salut le Francais !!!! Moi je suis du Québec....Je suis une légende vivante ici sur le board et je te souhaite la bienvenue.Si tu as des questions ou quoi que ce soit, n'hésite pas a demander.

What shai said. :lol

Welcome Darth, good to have you here! :D

all this french, you're hurting my eyes. If only a little italian was on the boards, we would be representing. welcome to the "family" regardless. :chew :chew

Shai Hulud said:
Voici l'histoire Alice:J'ai mis le doigt dans le cul de ma copine,j'ai pris une photo et ensuite je l'ai mise dans le Kurgan thread.Ainsi est née la légende du finger of Doom.

Oh mon Dieu !! :lol :lol
C'est vrai cette histoire de Finger of Doom ?? Incroyable :lol :lol

En tout cas merci pour tous vos messages !!!

Je ne savais pas qu'autant de monde parlait francais sur ce forum ! Génial !

In English now :

Oh my god !! :lol :lol
Is it a true story this Finger of Doom story ?? Incredible :lol :lol

Anyway thanks to everybody for your messages !!!

I didn't know that some mutch people speak french here ! Great !

And just a final word : ZIDANE RULES and FORZA FRANCE !! :D

Last edited:
Ca c'est l'histoire? Zut alors.......:slap

Salut notre ami de France! Bienvenu a notre monde fou! Il y a beaucoup de choses etranges ici, bien sur. :rotfl

Bienvenu ami!
:welcome

Shai Hulud said:

Hmmm.. même si je doute que la photo est encore la, je vais voir. Mais parce-que je DOIS sentir la FORCE des Kurgans, (et peut-être deviens un supporter), pourrais-tu me l'envoyer par PM? LONG LIVE THE FINGER OF DOOM!!

Back