Terminator Trio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rjszar

Super Freak
Reaction score
For all those who wanted to discuss my Terminator figures, both big and small, this is the thread. For now, these little pictures will have to do. triocloseup.jpgtrioalternate.jpgArnieoutside.jpg016.JPG041.JPG021.JPG

Here are a few more pictures. It's hard to get real good shots with the sucko lighting in the gameroom.011.JPG012.JPG020.JPG

Most of the items on the Tech Noir are custom. I searched high and low and finally found the correct base jacket, though I did have to bleach out some of the color. I did all the leather and stud work myself. I painted all of the designs on the t-shirt. Did all of the stud work on the gloves. Hand made the laser sighting for the AMT Hardballer .45 longslide.

I've already got a bunch of stuff together for lifesize versions of Sarah and Kyle. We'll have to see if they get made. Glad everybody likes what I've done so far.

john looks good , but you put wrong sneakers :/ , you put aj's 8 black , instead of Air Jordan V 'Metallic' which he wear in move ( + I am mj's collector as well and I have both pairs :) )

Back