Processing Maul Notice...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jmlsuperman

Caped Wonder Stuns City!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our 12” Darth Maul (item #2115) from our Star Wars 12-inch Figures Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 22-25 days.

Sideshow Collectibles will be authorizing your credit card on file with us for this item upon its arrival. Please expect to receive another e-mail in approximately 15-18 days, which will notify you about the processing of your order. If you need to update your credit card, billing and/or shipping address information, or cancel an item/order, PLEASE DO SO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE VIA YOUR ONLINE USER ACCOUNT.

YEAH:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

I didn't get anything but Im happy to read that.

Wow, didn't think that would be happening yet. Thought it wasn't shipping until January. But, still glad to see it.

That means it will arrive in their warehouse the week of the 11th through the 15th which means it will start shipping probably by the end of that week through the next week, which is the 18 through the 22nd. Does anyone know how the shipping will be affected so close to Christmas?

I suspect many collectors will not be getting them until after Christmas on into the new year.

I wonder if the droid set will be arrving at the same time.

:maul

Yeah, according to someone at RS it's just the regulars but we may get the inclusives by then.

Not surprised that the Regulars are shipping first but I'm glad to hear that Maul is on his way! :rock

Finally will have some more posing possibilities for Qui.

rainman said:
That means it will arrive in their warehouse the week of the 11th through the 15th which means it will start shipping probably by the end of that week through the next week, which is the 18 through the 22nd. Does anyone know how the shipping will be affected so close to Christmas?

I suspect many collectors will not be getting them until after Christmas on into the new year.

I wonder if the droid set will be arrving at the same time.

:maul

You can always expect a day or two longer for shipping during the holidays. So that means it'll take over a week to get to me and the rest of the East Coasters.

Boy, if Maul arrives in time for my birthday, it would be a festivus miracle!
Got the notice this morning! :maul

So far its only regulars that the notices are going out for, I'm interested to see when the first Inclusive notice hits....

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our 12” Darth Maul – Sideshow Inclusive Edition (item #21151) from our Star Wars 12-inch Figures Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 22-25 days.

:D :blissy :D

Thought so, thanks pt, they obviously receive both versions at the same time

Anyway, just got mine too

"Maul is on the water"!

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our 12” Darth Maul – Sideshow Inclusive Edition (item #21151) from our Star Wars 12-inch Figures Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 22-25 days.

pjam said:
Thought so, thanks pt, they obviously receive both versions at the same time

Anyway, just got mine too

"Maul is on the water"!

Dear Valued Collector,

Fan Freakingtastic!!!! :maul :chew :maul :chew :maul :chew :maul :chew

Back