• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT DX14 Joker - Looking for Hot Toys!! - w/pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JSchack15

Super Freak
Reaction score
WTT:

Hot Toys DX14 Mime Joker - New, never displayed, only opened for inspection, everything still wrapped in plastic, comes complete with shipper box.

Looking For:
Iron Man 2 War Machine
Scarecrow
MMS067 Batman (OC)
TF Batman Begins
DX09 Batman

(If you have any Hot Toys that you are looking to trade then feel free to PM me as well)

If anyone is interested and has something to trade just shoot me a PM and hopefully we can work something out! I live in New Jersey (07110) so US only and please include shipping and paypal fees (if applicable) in your offers. Thanks and hope to hear from some of you soon!

Hot Toys DX02 Batman *acquired in trade from Deeken*
Hot Toys Iron Man Mark VI *bought from fireball117*
Hot Toys Bane *bought from fireball117*
Hot Toys DX11 Joker (Reg or EX) *bought from 'Bogus*

Last edited:
Re: WTB Iron Man Mark VII, DX11 - WTT MOS Superman, DX14 Joker

Monday bored at work bump!

All PM's responded to. Bump for some more offers!

Daily Bump. Taking offers until the end of the week, so if you have something I want, please PM with your offer. Thanks!

Re: WTB Iron Man Mark VII - WTT MOS Superman, DX14 Joker

Deal is in the process of completion with a fellow board member for the DX11. Still taking offers for the Mark VII, although I don't plan to buy for a few months as I need to save up some money now after the DX11 deal is finished. For everyone who PM'ed me, I greatly appreciate your offers and I'm sorry we couldn't make a deal at this time, but for now, I can only afford one figure at a time. Thanks again!

Re: WTB HT Iron Man Mark VII, HT Bane - WTT MOS Superman, DX14 Joker

Bump. DX11 was obtained through a deal with member, 'Bogus'. Thanks for the great deal, and I'm more than happy with the figure! Updated my wants since I just got some bday money, so if the price is right hopefully a deal can be made!

Bump for the rest of the weekend!

Sunday bump time

Start of a new week bump with price added for what I'm looking to spend on Bane. If you have an offer similar to that or that price exactly please let me know!

Re: WTB HT Iron Man Mark VII - WTT MOS Superman, DX14 Joker

Hot Toys Bane purchased!!

Re: WTB HT Iron Man Mark VII - WTT DX14 Joker

Bump! Check the OP for the deal I'm looking to make for a Mk. VII!

Re: WTB HT Iron Man Mark VII - WTT DX14 Joker

Hump Day, Bump Day. Really want a Mark VII!!!!!

Back