Statue Kotobukiya Han Solo w/ Chewie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slynger

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing how the paint turns out on this dynamic duo. The rate Koto's been going lately, I see this finding a spot in my collection. Plus, who can deny Han and Chewie?!

166862d1392911732-tf14-kotobukiya-star-wars-dscn84071.jpg

it is a shame they've abandoned the 1/7 scale.

I would love koto to start producing 1/4 scale stuff to compete with SS.

it is a shame they've abandoned the 1/7 scale.

I would love koto to start producing 1/4 scale stuff to compete with SS.

This would be great. So many other companies out there that produce pieces of a much higher quality, if only they did it in 1/4 scale.

Wow! I like this pose.
Unlike the Chewbacca PF, which comes off to me as a cowering position (much like he did after coming out of the garbage compactor), he's pointing his bowcaster suggesting aggression. Han looks awesome as well!

I wish it was 1/4. :(

I don't recall bad paint jobs on their Star Wars line.

I don't either, but with a Han sculpt that good there is no room for error.

Also, seems like a lot of people want this in 1/4 scale. I would too as bigger is always better, but personally, I like to mix it up a bit with scales. Also, if everything I had was 1/4 I would of ran out of space a long time ago.

I don't either, but with a Han sculpt that good there is no room for error.

Also, seems like a lot of people want this in 1/4 scale. I would too as bigger is always better, but personally, I like to mix it up a bit with scales. Also, if everything I had was 1/4 I would of ran out of space a long time ago.

I hear ya.
I've already run out of space. :gah:

I passed on the SS PF of Chewie, but if they fix the head sculpt on this Koto and have a great paint job, I'm definitely going to grab both of these guys! :)

Back